Leadership Lessons Daily 61
by ETURUVIE EREBOR

Scripture Passage: Matthew 15:1-14
Leaders Who Refuse to Learn Will Remain Blind
The Pharisees and Scribes once came to Jesus wanting to know why His disciples ate with unwashed hands. They came seeking knowledge, or so it seemed, but when Jesus tried to teach them they got offended and refused to learn because, in teaching them, He challenged their hypocritical behaviour. When Jesus' disciples pointed out that these religious leaders were offended Jesus answered, "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch." Thus, He dismissed this group of leaders.
The lesson here is this; leaders who lack knowledge are blind and if they refuse to learn what they do not know, they will remain blind. Such leaders will be dismissed and not reckoned with as they can go nowhere except the pit. Those who follow them are like them and will also end in the pit.
Prayer: Father, give me a meek heart and a teachable spirit that I may learn.

Eturuvie Erebor (AKA Gabriella) is a writer, speaker, trainer and coach with a strong passion to transform the lives of women and youth not only in her native country, Nigeria and the United Kingdom, where she was born, but all across the world.  She has spoken to women and youth groups in churches,

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print