Leadership Lessons Daily 62
by ETURUVIE EREBOR

Scripture Passage: Exodus 32:1-5
A Leader's Character is Revealed in the Midst of a Crisis
When Moses received the vision to set free Israel from Egypt, Aaron was a major part of that vision, so it is safe to say he was a leader alongside Moses. Every time that Moses appeared before Pharaoh to say the famous four words, "let my people go," Aaron was present. Aaron witnessed the mighty acts of God and saw many parts of the vision fulfilled. However, when faced with a crisis as Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, Aaron made a golden calf for the children of Israel to worship. His action is proof that he never bought into the vision to begin with no matter what he may have said.
The lesson here is this; you will never know who a leader is until a crisis arises. Anyone can talk, for talk is cheap. However, no matter what a leader says or teaches, in the midst of a crisis, his real character, values and philosophies are exposed.
Prayer: Father, help me to be consistent in my character at all times.

Eturuvie Erebor (AKA Gabriella) is a writer, speaker, trainer and coach with a strong passion to transform the lives of women and youth not only in her native country, Nigeria and the United Kingdom, where she was born, but all across the world.  She has spoken to women and youth groups in churches,

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print