Mind Your Words.
by Olawale Ogunsola

"Hear and understand; Not what goes into the nouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man....
But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart; and they defile a man." Matthew 15:10-11, 18.

Have you ever been aware of the the fact that those words that come out of your mouth display the contents of your heart? Out of the abundance of your heart, the mouth speaks. This gives rise to statements like "Tell me your mind." or "Tell me your heart."

Your heart contents that proceed out of your mouth will surely attract what will happen to you, here on the earth and hereafter.
Jesus discloses,
"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the days of judgment.
For by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned." Matthew 12:36-37. NKjV

Do you want to be justified or condemned? It all depends on what you say! If you utter words of faith, you will reap it. If you utter words of unbelief, you will reap sane.

The question now arises, "What do you want to reap?"

Your present state of affairs may be the outcome of your past utterances.
That is the reason you must change your negative words to positive ones to get positive results.

Never allow your present conditions to cloud your sense of reasoning to cause you to pronounce negative into your life. Do not allow your five senses to lure you into making wrong statements that will compound your situation.
No matter what you see, hear, smell, taste or touch, be positive in what you say. What you say can change what you will experience to positive.

The writer of Proverbs 18:2 1 puts it rhis way;
"The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit." Living Translation.
Beware!

Life or death, which do you want?

If you want life, decree life with your tongue as from now.

Are you aware that your Maker hears what you say? What you say repeatedly in His ears will influence what His action towards you will be.

In the ratio ten into two (10:2) spies, the men of Isreal of Bible days, believed and confessed that they could not inherit what God of their fathers had determined to give them forever. What was their "genuine reason"? They saw giants in that land. They also declared that they were like grasshoppers in their own eyes.

The same giants that they saw as unconquerable were seen by Joshua and Caleb as "our bread".

Do you know what followed each declaration? What each group said came to pass because God said,
"...just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will do to you." Numbers 14:28.

The bodies of those who confessed negative were wasted in the wilderness. Joshua and Caleb, the minority, inherited their own portion of the land of Canaan.

Henceforth, I implore you to mind your words because you will reap the fruits of your lips. Do you have a problem changing over? Pray like the Psalmist who said,
"Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth;
Keep watch over the door of my lips." Psalm 141:3.

Be informed that the Lord is coming soon. Therefore, prepare to meet Him at the time God had appointed. Confess positive and live positive to enter the kingdom of Heaven.
Stay blessed and rapturable.
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print