Mind How You Act.
by Olawale Ogunsola

A book of the Holy Bible in the New Testament is called "The Acts Of The Apostles". A school of thought prefers calling it "The Acts of the Holy Spirit"

From my own point of view, neither of these two groups is wrong. My reason is that what is contained in this book is the manifestation of what the Holy Spirit did. It is noteworthy that He did it through God's vessels unto honor who were His temple.

Their Acts are now on record forever.

How are your ACTS? If you should mind your thoughts and words, you must by all means mind your acts. (Read my articles with those titles).

Life is full of activities; these activities have their equivalent outcomes. What do your activities entail? Is it for good or bad? Is it positive or negative? Truth is that your acts influence many things either for good or evil. It is certain that every action calls for a reaction and it dictates that reaction.

Do you know that if you want a positive reaction from a source, you must sow a positive action. For instance, if you want a man/woman to be your friend, you must FIRST ACT in like manner. That is, your deeds must demonstrate that you are a friend in the making. Be friendly yourself.

Do you even know that you can convert an enemy to a friend by your action? Register it that you can. If he fails to reciprocate your good gestures, he will pay a penalty for it.

A Biblical recommendation assures of what your action should be and a consequential result for any negative reaction.
"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:20-21.

Do you wonder, why "coals of fire"?

The Scripture warns, "Whoso rewardeth evil for good, evil shall not depart from his house." Proverbs 17:13.

This simply translates that your action must be good to reap what is good; and allow your enemies to reap evil if he fails to pay you back with good.

Now, can you see clearly that it is your acts that matter most. It dictates a lot of reactions you get.

One comnon mistake in relationship is for one to accuse the other of wrongdoing. It never comes to the mind of the accuser to ask himself "What have I done to deserve this ugly treatment?".

In your relationship with others, identify what you did wrong, then go ahead to mend that broken fence of that relationship through your acts.

Now and forever, determine to act, react or do things that are good which assure you of reaping good.

If you think amiss,
you will speak amiss.
If you think amiss,
you will make a wrong decision.
If you make a wrong decision , you will act wrongly.
If you act wrongly,
you will reap a negative reaction.

"Behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Revelation22:12.

Note:
Scriptures quoted are from King James Version.




The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print