Easter Outfit
by Renee Root

Last week I received a really special blessing of a beautiful Easter outfit and I praise the Lord for the outfit and for the person who obeyed the Lord and gave it to me. I know that this may be tough to understand-but sometimes God blesses me with the smallest thing that I would like to have and in this case it was an Easter outfit and it was pink (which is my favorite color) and was exactly what I would have liked to have purchased if I had been shopping for an Easter outfit.
I did not pray for an Easter outfit-it just was in my mind or heart that I would just like to have a special outfit for Easter and I know God just loved me so much that he put it on someone's heart to provide one for me. This Easter was going to be the best anyway because I am right with the Lord and I am faithfully serving the Lord and I am very blessed to have a wonderful pastor, church family, church, and a place to spend time helping at the church.
I was trying to remember the last time I had a new outfit for Easter and it would have been when I was a child. The only time new clothes were purchased when I was a child was at the start of school, my birthday, Christmas, Easter and maybe summer (if I had outgrown my summer clothes). Easter was usually the time I got a new short outfit or spring type dress. So, I just praise the Lord for this new out fit for Easter and I know the Lord will bless the person who obeyed the Lord and gave me this wonderful gift of an Easter outfit. I will be smiling Easter Sunday because my life is right with the Lord and I was given the blessing of this wonderful pink outfit for Easter.

I am now a faithful Christian serving the Lord at Thursday Church in Vincennes, Indiana.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print