Bunny Hop Multiplication
by PamFord Davis

It is puzzling; Easter bunnies continue to be plentiful in a world of vanishing protected species. I wonder; could there be a connection between survival and their long floppy ears?

The Creator equipped them with very good listening apparatus. God had placed Adam and Eve in a beautiful garden complete with lush green grass meadows, wildflowers, and majestic trees. A variety of animals scurried along paths, climbed rolling hills, hung from branches in the trees or flew through the canopy sky above. Bubbling brooks held fish and aquatic life.

There, in a sinless environment, bunnies hopped and played. One day, while resting under a swaying palm tree they overheard a conversation. They were not purposely eavesdropping; those floppy ears made listening natural. God spoke to the man Adam. "Be fruitful and multiply (Genesis 1:28a NAS)."

Assuming that the command to multiply applied to bunny as well as man, they took the word to heart. What about my heart?

Jesus issued a command to His followers; He expects me to be fruitful and multiply.

"Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:19-20 NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print