Resurrection Reality
by PamFord Davis

Faith is only as firm as the foundation upon which it rests.

Resurrection faith is Rock solid! We need not stammer nor feel intimidated by scoffers. Faith grows as we take a stand and cling to our convictions; resurrection power is not a myth; hundreds witnessed appearances by Jesus in His resurrection body. [1 Corinthians 15:3-8]

We look back through faith to Calvary and the empty grave; Job looked forward and secured his salvation.

"I wish that my words were written down, that they were recorded on a scroll or were inscribed in stone forever by an iron stylus and lead! But I know my living Redeemer, and He will stand on the dust at last. Even after my skin has been destroyed, yet I will see God in my flesh. I will see Him myself; my eyes will look at [Him], and not as a stranger. My heart longs within me (Job 19:23-27 HCS)."

The Redeemer lives! He has defeated Satan and triumphed over the grave and death.

"Now since the children have flesh and blood in common, He also shared in these, so that through His death He might destroy the one holding the power of deaththat is, the Devil (Hebrews 2:14 HCS)."

Yes, Job knew that his Redeemer lives; he testified to the unseen reality.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print