Extra Toppings
by PamFord Davis

Type the word 'pizza' into your favorite internet search engine. The numbers of pizza eaten in a single day and sold in a year are staggering! There is such variety. Toppings range from the standard cheese to meats, vegetables and fruits. My husband is a vegetarian; his favorites are extra cheese, onions, green and red sweet peppers. I am a meat eater; when buying an individual size pizza, I want several additional toppings.

God gifts each of His children with a variety of spiritual gifts.

"Now there are distinctive varieties and distributions of endowments (gifts, extraordinary powers distinguishing certain Christians, due to the power of divine grace operating in their souls by the Holy Spirit) and they vary, but the [Holy] Spirit remains the same. And there are distinctive varieties of service and ministration, but it is the same Lord [Who is served]. And there are distinctive varieties of operation [of working to accomplish things], but it is the same God Who inspires and energizes them all in all. But to each one is given the manifestation of the [Holy] Spirit [the evidence, the spiritual illumination of the Spirit] for good and profit (1 Corinthians 12:4-7 Amplified Bible)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print