Multiples of Three
by PamFord Davis

Ahchoo!

"Bless you!"

Ahchoo!

"Bless you!"

Ahchoo!

"Bless you again!"

"Thank you."

My sneezes frequently come in multiples of three. I have discovered that God's greatest blessings do too.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6a NKJ)."

I confess my faith in Jesus' death, burial and resurrection. (Romans 10:9-10)

"After three days I will rise (Matthew 27:63b NKJ)."

On the same day of Jesus' resurrection, three men were the first of His disciples to witness Him in His resurrected body. (Simon Peter and the two travelers on the road to Emmaus/Luke 24:28-35)

"This is He who came by water and bloodJesus Christ; not only by water, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness on earth: the Spirit, the water, and the blood; and these three agree as one. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater; for this is the witness of God which He has testified of His Son (1 John 5:6-9 NKJ)."

I rejoice in the truth of three abiding gifts.

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love (1 Corinthians 13:13 NKJ)."

Our Redeemer cometh!

1)"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God (1 Thessalonians 4:16 a NKJ)."

2)"And the dead in Christ will rise first (1 Thessalonians 4:16b NKJ)."

3)"Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words (1 Thessalonians 4:17-18 NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print