Meet Noah
by PamFord Davis

Meet Noah, a laughingstock to his neighbors, a man of righteousness to his LORD.

"And God said unto Noah, 'The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch (Genesis 6:13-14 KJV)."

God confided in His faithful servant.

"And, behold, I even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein in the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shalt die. But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee (Genesis 6:17-18 KJV)."

Noah heard and heeded. He not only led animals into the protective ark; (Genesis 7:8-9) he pled and preached to his people.

" Noah the eight person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly (2 Peter 2:5b KJV)."

I am confident, yet saddened that the politically correct populace of our generation would perceive the preaching of Noah as hate speech.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print