Telltale Odors
by PamFord Davis

I have a very sensitive sense of smell; four irritants are gasoline, diesel, smoke and sweat. My husband does a lot of gardening and outdoor work. I am okay with that, the problem arises when he brings those outdoor odors inside. I smell the telltale odors the instant he enters. When he wraps up a job, he bathes and dresses in clean clothes; then, I have the chore of laundering the filthy and smelly work-clothes.

I'll let you in on a little secret; I'd rather carry them out with the trash!

"Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments and standing before the angel. He spoke and said to those who were standing before him, saying, 'Remove the filthy garments from him.' Again he said to him, 'See, I have taken your iniquity away from you and will clothe you with festal robes.' Then I said, 'Let them put a clean turban on his head.' So they put a clean turban on his head and clothed him with garments, while the angel of the LORD was standing by (Zechariah 3:3-5 NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print