You Have Always Been There
by Shari Weigerstorfer

My Dear Friend,

I've never been alonebecause of You. I've never cried a tear that You did not dry. I've always known Your comfort, Your care, and Your companionship. You have always been with me.

You have always been there.

From my earliest moments, I knew Your precious presence. Creator of life, You gave me life. You were present at my birth, planning my days, knowing my times, and understanding my ways. You walk ahead, protecting, supplying and guiding.

The life You gave me, You've shared with me. My lifelong companion, You've walked through time with me.

You have always been there.

You taught me how to love and to trust. Your presence is a rich, heady fragrance that permeates my life and beautifies my days.

It is always there.

You've never left me, my faithful friend, my teacher, my guide. You have known me and loved me through it all.

I know that when my life is through, You will be there too, leading me on to wherever we will go and to whatever we will do.

You have always been there. We'll be together as we've always been.

My Dear Friend and I.

For Thou art my hope; Oh Lord God, Thou art my confidence from my youth. By Thee I have been sustained from my birth; Thou art He who took me from my mother's womb; my praise is continually of Thee (Psalm 71:5-7, NASB).

Shari Weigerstorfer is a free-lance Christian writer, native to the West Coast of America.  When not indulging in her passion for travel, she writes from her home in Singapore. Other articles by Shari can be found on her site at Faithwriters.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print