God's Affirmations ... A prayer of Truth
by Jennifer Cardinal

If you are anything like me the voice of the world can get in your head. That little voice that tells you things like you are not good enough, you don't measure up, you are not qualified enough, pretty enough, thin enough, smart enough, whatever enough

But the truth is that these are all lies. Lies that are told to us somewhere along the way and they become our mantras, our meditations.

Scripture teaches "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he" (Proverbs 23:7). The thing is that we are all going to think something , we are all going to repeat thoughts in our heads and we all end up believing in something. These thoughts become our reality as we literally think them into existence.

With that being said what we feed our mind is critical. Just like proper nutrition is vital for our bodies purposeful, intentional thoughts are vital for our emotional and spiritual health. Food for your soul is just as important as food for your body. The quality of the food we provide produces what we get. Like the old adage goes "Garbage In, Garbage Out"

Below are affirmations of my own I have collected over the years which are some of my favorite bible verses worded into personal affirmations and linked together.

I share that they may help you in the way they helped me to walk in the truth of who God says I am and not what poison or trash I have put or was put in my head along the way. I'm certainly not perfect but a continual work in progress. This practice has helped me unlearn toxic thinking and get into alignment with God's truth.

I firmly believe that we become what we think. May the thoughts and words you put into your mind, heart and soul lift you up into the person God created you to be.

Your faithful love never ends, your mercies never cease. Great is your faithfulness oh Lord. Your mercies are new every morning. In you Jesus, I put my hope. I think about the things of heaven and not of earth. I know you God cause everything to work together for the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose- I love you God, call me according to your purpose.

Mountains may move and hills may disappear but your faithful love for me remains God. Your covenant of blessing will not be broken over my life, this is what you say to me God, you who have mercy on me. You will show me the path of life. In your presence is my joy. Through you I stand firm. Through you I will not be moved. I give myself full to you Lord for I know what I give over to you is never in vain. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. For you God are bringing me into a good land a land with brooks, streams, and deep springs gushing out into the hills and valleys.

Your grace is sufficient for me your power is made perfect in my weakness. Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses so that your power , the power of Christ rests in me. Nothing is Impossible without you dear God. You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. You will never leave me nor forsake me. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; I am your work and your works are wonderful, I know that full well. I know the plans you have for me, plans to prosper me, not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future. All glory to you God who are able to do immeasurably more than I can ever ask or imagine according to your power that is at work inside me.

Whatever I learn or receive from you God, or see in you God, I put into practice. Your peace is within me. I do not worry about anything, but instead pray about everything, I come to you and tell you God what I need. I thank you for all you have done and all that you will do. I am strong and courageous for I know you are with me wherever I go. You alone make me dwell in safety. I trust you God, my heart seeks you and I know that you will never forsake me.

Thank you for teaching me, guiding me, protecting me, loving me, forgiving me. I am yours and you are mine. This is your day you have made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

Please contact me personally at [email protected]

My family and I recently moved across the US from NV to CT.  This has brought about great change in our lives as well as in my own personal walk with God. I have re-discovered an old love of mine in this process - writing. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print