There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus!!!
by Mark E Crossley

Romans 8 v 1-4 says "Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit".

Sometimes we just need to remind ourselves of the above scripture, I am now especially in my current circumstances and today I encourage you to do the same.

Lord I pray at the start of this article you will lift any condemnation from people's hearts and life regarding the past and that there will be no guilt, shame & fear about moving forward for the will regarding their life. Where there is faith as small of a mustard seed your word reassures us that you O Lord Can move mountains. What mountains do you need lifting?

Let there be fresh blessings & anointing's like people have never experienced before and you would raise people up to more than they think that can be achieved as people pray and ask in humility in the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.

The enemy, sin and cycles of life can often re-occur especially if you have been in sexual immorality, debt, drug, alcohol or mental health addictions. Fear of the past and fear of the future can stop us from fulfilling our potential. What do you feel condemned about today?

Life can be so complex, we carry unnecessary burdens, barriers & baggage through everyday normal life that can build up over a period of time to which un Christ like character traits develop such as anger, betrayal, lack of trust come in but as believers we read there is hope and we do not have to fear as there is no condemnation for those who follow Jesus Christ.

You should be encouraged to say this scripture repeatedly until you believe it and pray it through your spirit and maybe God will reveal and touch you with other things that there will be a noticeable difference in your thinking and lifestyle.

Over the coming weeks people around you will notice a change in you and that is because God has freed, healed and set you free of the things that are holding you back from entering all that God has for you and that this will be totally eradicated whatever it is that no trace will be left in your body that you can live life to the full as God would have.

Seek first the Kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you. I believe this is what some people need to do trust God and doors of opportunity will open at the right time, how, why, when will be answered as you put your trust and faith in the Lord.

We ask and pray this in Jesus Name and there will be testimonies to come of what Jesus (Not Man) has done in and through you by his precious spirit. Lord does amazing things immediately through your children I pray today and everyday. Amen. Do you believe he can friends?



If you have any comments, queries or suggestions regarding this article please do not hesitate to contact me by email at 
[email protected]. Thank You.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print