Why Has Jesus Christ Not Come?
by Olawale Ogunsola

In the time table of God, the next phase is the coming of Jesus Christ to take away His saints to where He is as He promised in John 14:1-4. This promise was made more than two thousand years ago. So many saints have proclaimed this all important coming event that will surely take place at the ripe and right time which God, the Father, has the exclusive right to determine as revealed in Mathew 24:38.

This apparent delay in His coming again is being miscontrued as if He is not coming again and that life will continue normally.

This is not so!

Why then has Jesus Christ not come? Let us examine about three reasons, among others:

First, the Scriptures do not leave us in the dark as to how God wants to do things including Christ's coming to take His saints popularly called "rapture of saints". The Lord declares in Matthew 24:14 thus,
"And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."

Christ's commandment to His followers in Acts 1:8 is
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

This assignment has not been completely carried out.

Glory be to God for the birth of the internet and the opportunities it offers. It is now possible for saints of Christ to sit in their homes and reach potential saints (present sinners) right there, where they are.

I also thank God for the effort of all children of God who relentlessly make use of every opportunity available to preach the Gospel of the kingdom of God. May the Lord continue to support www.faithwriters.com and its owners, before and now, managers and writers for their effort along this line.

Second, closely connected with point number one is the statement of Jesus Christ
"And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."
No doubt about this, iniquities are on the increase daily. Evil acts never heard of in the history of man now emerge and strive. This in effect attract and draw many saints back. Love of many saints now becomes cold in every sense. Love for God, His house, word and His people especially those who are would-be saints.

First love of many to witness is equally cold. The slogan,"The lost must be saved" is not paramount in the minds of those whose love has waxed cold. Then how shall sinners be brought into the kingdom of God if they do not hear and have faith in Christ?

It is on record that not all wrongdoers will turn away from evil ways to embrace the gospel but preaching it will be a witness against them.

Those whose love has waxed cold have walked back into darkness because they have failed to love their brothers who are potential saints. Read 1John2:9-11. Instead of preaching the gospel, they are now occupied with criticism and needless debate. These do not aid the coming of Jesus Christ.

Third, for the suffering, crucifixion and death of Jesus Christ not to be in vain, His saints need reawakening. They must be awake from their slumber to their responsibility. The fire of their first love need to be rekindled, so that Christ's death on their behalf and those that need to be saved will not be in vain.

Apostle John's declaration in 1 John 2:1 is relevant to this,
"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not.
And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous."

Recent revelations have made it known that Jesus (still) performs this role on His coming to take His saints because He knows the state of His church.

The church is not ready for the rapture.

God, the Father, is the only One who knows the time Jesus will come. However, because Christ is on the right hand of the Father and can plead with Him, He advocates for His sleeping saints and those whose love has waxed cold.

My beloved reader, where do you stand now? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Until you do so, you cannot be counted worthy to be raptured when He comes. Are you His saint whose love has waxed cold or sleeping? Wake up and rekindle the fire of your love for Christ and soul.winning. Stop wasting time on criticism and vain debate. It is sure, Jesus Christ is coming soon!
Stay blessed and rapturable.
Note:
Scriptures quoted are from King James Version of the Holy Bible.




The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print