I Want To Help You
by Judy Sims

Take my hand. I will help. Will you let down your guard just for a second? Can you possibly trust me just long enough to help you?

I know it's stressful. I know you daydream about a rescuer. I know you secretly wish somebody would come along and just wipe the slate clean and give you a second chance. I know you sometimes, secretly wish you could go back and do it all over again. I know you mentally kick yourself and wonder how you could have been so stupid.

Do you want to start all over again? You say you are too old? May I prove you wrong? Would that be ok? Would you let me be mommy for a sec? Did you mother ever stroke your temples and coo little soothing words to you? No? Ever wish she did?

I'm not here to hurt you in any way. In fact, if you want me to go I'll walk away this very second and not bother you. I have a minute, if you have a minute.

I wouldn't lie to you, I promise. I've been where you are now and I hope I never go back there. It hurts too much.

Today, I marvel at the blue sky, I cherish freedom and independence. I know what to be grateful for. I want to share it because there is plenty for everyone. If I share it with you, it won't take away from me in the least, so why shouldn't I share it. Right?

I don't want money, I don't want your loyalty. I don't ask anything from you because, you see, unless you want it, I'll probably never see you again.

I remember a time when there was no heat, the snow was 3 feet deep and 30 degrees both in the house and out. There was little food and if not for a toaster oven, I wouldn't have been able to warm any food. My car was broke down, I had no money to fix it, my family ignored the fact that my daughter and I were in trouble. It was 2 miles to the nearest phone, no outside contact, no nearby neighbors and no money. I ran out of propane and had no money to buy more. I was stuck and marooned.

It was a desperate time. Waiting out there in the unknown, was a gun hunting for me. An ex-husband who was insane. At the time, I had no choice but to put myself in a precarious position where this thing could happen to me.

I got rescued and you wouldn't believe how. I gave up the fight. I told the devil to go ahead and kill me but if he tried and failed, he would be held to a contract not to ever touch me again. I relied on an agreement between him and God, and I wrote the contract.

Would you believe I had known the Lord for years, and this could still happen to me? I know it sounds way out there, but the devil was trying to kill me. When I finally just gave up and was willing to die, the battle was won. My daddy finally decided to look in on us, gave me a cheap little car and $5 for gas. Man, let me tell you, that was all I needed. I took it from there.

The only thing that could have moved his heart to do such a thing, was the Lord. I'm telling you that many times over, I'd be dead, if not for miracles.

All sound too crazy? You wondering why I'm here talking to you now? Want to hear the truth? I can't stand to see you hurting because it reminds me of some pretty tough times, in my life. I don't want to be reminded. I'd rather fix you than to witness what you're going through. Make sense? I'm hurting for you.

Give me your hand, we're going to pray. God is all things, all the time, everywhere. This prayer is real and covers you, no matter where you are. God's power rides on the very breath of His children and I'm spending some of mine right now for you. I know you're out there. I have the faith that the Holy Spirit will deliver this prayer wherever you are.

"Heavenly Father, I lift up one of your crushed little babies to You. See this little child who is hurting. Let them feel Your love now, as Your healing power begins to work. I claim the life of this little one, for Jesus. May their heart melt now, in the Name of Jesus. May they receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. May they learn to give themselves to You Jesus.
Heal this life now, I pray, in the precious Name of Jesus and show them the way. In Jesus Holy precious name. Amen"

Accept my prayer as your own and go about your way. Once your heart is open to Him, He will guide you, protect you and bring you home.

There is peace beyond this prayer, and contentment. Remember contentment? Pretty wonderful stuff.

You are not a stranger to the Lord, He knows you better than anybody. There is no other person, who can do what He is about to do in your life.

He is the love of your life, the great rescuer you've been waiting for. He is the dew in your morning. He is the sun on your face. He is the quiet peace, deep down inside. He is your strength.

You see, we try to lead our own lives and we truly think we can. The fact is, we cannot. By the time we discover that no matter how hard we try, we can't find contentment, we think there is no going back, no way to put it all right again.

We can't go back but there is One who is perfect, One who knows the perfect solutions and He really does love you more than you could ever imagine.

Too dirty? Too full of sin? Too foul for God? I ask you, if you make something, is there anything about that object that you don't already know? Do you really think that if truly there is a God and truly He created all things, that there truly is something that shocks Him? I mean, come on, listen to yourself.

Honey, there is nothing He doesn't already know. You don't have any secrets. Just accept that fact and become something so wonderful, become His little child. He will accept that. He loves that. He is the sugar daddy of all time, beyond your imagination.

Let go, kid. Just let it go. What can you do to fix it? Not one thing, so just give it up. There is a marvelous life waiting for you.

Here's hoping I never see you. I don't want to lay eyes on a wounded soul. Let me only see victory, every where I go. Stand with me, and be His child.

Judy Sims

The Lord is on me to share my story, to write for the hurting and to help the confused push away the clouds.

I've begun sharing my writing according to the Lord's timing. He's calling His children.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print