Here I am
by Jennifer Cardinal

Psalm 27:8 My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."

As I walked down the road , I came around the corner and the trees started to swallow up the sky. I was enveloped in a blanket of bright green spring. This sense of being blanketed in nature spoke to me of God's love. I am protected. I am shielded. I am embraced. He circles me with "I love you". This love is present at all times. I am utterly cherished and adored by Him. I can not escape His love nor can I comprehend the depth of it. At a time like this I catch a glimpse of it. It takes my breath away. My soul gasps and my heart is brought to its knees. There is nothing I can do to earn this love. It is free . It is pure. It is enduring. All I have to do is accept it. Trust it. Follow it. Rest in it. My Lord says "Here I am, all around you, you are safe, you are loved. Come and be with me." and I say " Here I am Lord, I am coming, coming to you".

please contact me personally at [email protected]

My family and I recently moved across the US from NV to CT.  This has brought about great change in our lives as well as in my own personal walk with God. I have re-discovered an old love of mine in this process - writing. I appreciate your feedback. Thanks for reading.  [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print