RAPTURE ON STOP: PROPHECY STILL TO BE FULFILLED
by Eugene Lopatynsky


What still remains missing of end-time prophecy is DANIELS TEN TOES KINGDOM and the third and final appearance of a mingled humanity, as SATANIC HYBRIDS.

The Apocalypse consists of only seven years, and only the last three and a half years will contain practically all the action. You cannot construct an Empire or grow Satanic Hybrids in three and a half years. These events have to be in place and functioning BEFORE the mid-tribulation.

DANIELS PREDICTION OF THE LAST KINGDOM OF THE "TEN TOES"

Daniel 2:42-43
42 And as the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MEN: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Consider what God is saying, "THEY SHALL MINGLE THEMSELVES WITH THE SEED OF MAN"! Something non-human--- will mingle itself with human seed. The non-human part will be as different from man as iron is from clay.

The final kingdom, described by Daniel, of the 10 kings (toes-see Daniel) will be composed of hybrids, foreign DNA, SOMETHING NOT OF THE SEED OF MAN MINGLING WITH THE GENETIC MAKEUP (SEED) OF MAN. Why would God say that? Unless God really means that the seed of non-man (not human) will mingle with the seed of man (human). If you believe the Bible, you cannot get past that.

This mingling will require more than the 7 years of the Apocalypse. This "Ten Political Regions kingdom" has to be a reality BEFORE the holocaust can came.

Will the demon hybrids represent the IRON in this union of the coming DANIEL'S TEN TOES KINGDOM, the global government divided into 10 territorial regions, or kingdoms? And neither will have much love for the other. Good luck, Bub.

The final outcome of all this you can find in the biblical description of the Apocalypse. Remember, the Apocalypse is literal, unless the Bible itself defines a symbol or an obvious comparison.

CAN DEMONS HAVE SEX WITH HUMAN WOMEN AND BEGET MINGLED CHILDREN?

GENESIS 6: 1-5
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2 That the SONS OF GOD saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
4 There were GIANTS in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the SONS OF GOD CAME IN UNTO THE DAUGHTERS OF MEN, AND THEY BARE CHILDREN to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Interesting, what? Some extremely wise Bible scholars insist that the "SONS OF GOD fornicating DAUGHTERS OF MEN" in Genesis 6:1-5 refers really to the "godly sons of Seth marrying bad women". Very astute, no?

IF THAT IS SO, THEN WHY DOES GOD CHARGE FALLEN ANGELS WITH SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IN JOB 4: 18-19? "BEHOLD, HE PUT NO TRUST IN HIS SERVANTS; AND HIS ANGELS HE CHARGED WITH FOLLY". FOLLY IS SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HUMAN WOMEN IN OLD TESTAMENT LANGUAGE. Compare Gen. 34:7; Deut. 22:21; etc. and check Strong's Concordance.

If "Sons of God" are human descendants of Seth, then WHO ARE THESE GUYS IN JOB 1: 6?

"NOW THERE WAS A DAY WHEN THE SONS OF GOD CAME TO PRESENT THEMSELVES BEFORE THE LORD, AND SATAN CAME ALSO AMONG THEM.
AND THE LORD SAID UNTO SATAN, WHENCE COMEST THOU? THEN SATAN ANSWERED THE LORD, AND SAID, FROM GOING TO AND FRO IN THE EARTH, AND FROM WALKING UP AND DOWN IN IT".

Confirm with Job 2:1 and Job 38:7 as well as numerous references in the King James Bible. You might not find much in "modern" mutilated "bible versions" (small b) anymore. DO YOU SUPPOSE THE HUMAN SONS OF SETH PRESENTED THEMSELVES IN HEAVEN WITH SATAN?

Good man marrying bad women? Got any more jokes?

Most "modern bibles" have already replaced "CORNERSTONE OF THE FOUNDATION" (CHRIST) with the Masonic "CAPSTONE OF THE ARCH" (ANTICHRIST). Look up "Bible Mutilation", a must reading for every Christian, in christianarticles.net. Every reference regarding GIANTS has also disappeared, or is disappearing, in recent, modern "bibles". Why?

Why does every human civilization have a history of GIANTS and detailed reports of a whole pantheon of HALF-GODS in all their original pagan religions? Why do ALL OF THEM have ACCOUNTS OF "GODS" FORNICATING HUMAN WOMEN AND BEGETTING HYBRID CHILDREN, who were GIANTS and very extraordinary? Study the Greek religion, Roman religion, Babylonian, Egyptian, Hindu, Chinese, Inca and all others ALL OF THEM have nearly identical accounts. These accounts are about strange beings, which were or are still their gods.

Did Michel Angelo paint a pagan painting on the ceiling of the Sistine chapel, in Rome? Supposedly it represents the creation of Adam. But the OLDER MAN (FATHER FIGURE) has his left arm about a young, naked girl, who has no shirt on. Is it Zeus and Hercules? It cannot be our Holy God. Look it up, examine the painting, on the internet.

This is the HISTORY and DESCRIPTION OF THE GIANT HYBRIDS, recorded during entire millennia as the center of their pagan national religions and by every civilization on this earth.

Are angels, true or fallen, only shapeless apparitions, without DNA and without a body? Check the Bible. Abraham entertained three angels of the Lord, washed their feet, and served them food. How about the angels who removed Lot and family from Sodom? How about an Angel visiting Jacob? Or visiting Daniel?

Angels, biblically, have SPIRITUAL bodies, created by God according to a specific design, a type of DNA, if you please, and can materialize completely as well. Take a look at "Notes for Bible Readers", at the end of the article.

For the OFFSPRING of these "fallen sons of God" there exist numerous references; see Numbers 13: 33 (Naphal, sons of Anak); Deut. 2: 10:11 (Rapha, Gibbor, Giants), Genesis 1:1-5, etc.

INTERESTINGLY, THE BIBLE DESCRIBES "MAN" ANGELS", AS WELL AS "BEAST" ANGELS. Just look it up. That is their actual appearance. Their descriptions in the Apocalypse convey their actual shape and appearance. It might be that only fallen "man- angels" are capable of procreation with human women. For now these remain chained in the abyss, but shall be released when Satan obtains the key (permission) to the bottomless pit.

Examine Hislops "Two Babylons", see internet or any of the ancient satanic religions of Egypt, Samaria, Greece , Rome, China, Japan, Inca, India, all of pagan Europe, etc. - - each of these pagan religions worshipped the symbol of a "fertility godess", with a sun disk (Baal) behind her head, holding a child. Do you think this represents Mary and Christ in these satanic religions, millennia before Christianity? It represents apparently the greatest secret of today's Masonry, which the Bible explains to all interested this represents Satan begetting the "god-man", the Antichrist from a human woman.

Jesus Christ was begotten from a human woman by the Holy Ghost, to be the very man of very man and very God of very God. Can we assume that the antichrist baby, in these pagan, satanic religions, will be the very Satan of very Devil besides being the very Man of very Man?

THE LAST KINGDOM OF TEN TOES (SEE DANIEL) WILL BE WHAT?

The Roman Empire coming back? No way, not on your kidney plaster, Charley! It will be exponentially much worse. Probably, this will not be much of any human kingdom at all, but but primarily a kingdom of Devils and Hybrids under Satan, composed of devils (stars) banished to Earth from above and demons materializing, released from the abyss below; and these horrors shall mingle themselves again genetically with the daughters of man. This is the great secret and hope and inspiration of all "New Age"! Man fell believing Satan's lies and betrayal from the very beginning, now it is apparently about to repeat again.

It has happened twice already in the history of man. Check the Bible. This time, the third time in history, it's coming in very great force. Will it be another real "Surprise Guys", to all those hoping so greatly for the "paradigm shift" and "man becoming god"?

GOD SAYS, THE SUFFERING FOR THE REMAINING MANKIND WILL BE WORSE THAN ANYTHING IN ALL HISTORY OF MAN EVER WAS, NOR EVER SHALL BE. Check the Bible. You think God might be lying?

____NOTES FOR BIBLE READERS__

SONS OF GOD refers to everyone originating from the direct hand of God, whether still good or gone bad. First man Adam and all Angels (good or bad), are included here. Their children are not called sons of god, but sons of man or hybrids (giants, offspring) of demons and human women.
Compare this to the term SOUL- it refers to spirit, whether good o bad.

"WATCHERS" is a reference to demons searching "whom they may devour", in the best tradition of their hero, Satan. GOD HAD ESTABLISHED PROTECTION AGAINST THESE FOR WOMEN UNDER AUTHORITY OF THEIR HUSBAND OR FATHER. Their evidence was a covered head in the Temple. Check the Bible.

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE is described in the Bible as " to know her", " commit FOLLY", sometimes "come unto", " go into her" or " discover or uncover nakedness".

GIANTS , NAPHALIM, RAPHALIM does not refer to occasional miss births. Rapha Malech is Hebrew for ANGEL. It refers to Fallen Angels, Sons of God turned against God, Demons producing hybrid offspring with human women. They have been judged, have neither resurrection nor salvation.

RAPHA Malech in Hebrew is ANGEL. Raphalim, plural, is describing evil, fallen angels producing offspring. These have no resurrection. The "sons of God", who rebelled against God, are identified above. If you still doubt hat, read again Genesis 3:15. What do you suppose God is talking about? Hybridization clearly happened. There are a host of biblical references to support the above. No need to repeat everything here.

Only one man, the first, ADAM, is called the son of God, because he came directly from the hand of God. Adams offspring is always referred to as son of man. Why do you suppose Jesus had to become the son of man?

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print