You Can Be A Happy Woman
by Olawale Ogunsola

On May 22, 2015, a woman Minister of God referred to men as containers bought by a woman whose contents are not known at the time of purchase. On arrival at home, opening of the containers reaveal the true contents. She said some women found beverages in their containers. Some women found sand in theirs; while many women found granite. Discoveries of women after marriage differ in respect of the true contents of their men.

This is true.

Are you surprised? I don't know if you will agree with me that there is no one formula for marrriage. What do I mean? Each marriage has what will make it work. Thank God, the Scriptures has the formulae for ALL MARRRIAGES as revealed by the Holy Spirit. For a marriage to be successful calls for hard work.

You must work hard to make your marrriage a success.

Do you believe that each content of every container has its use and value? Do you agree that each has its chains of benefits? To derive any benefit from the contents of a container calls for diligence.

For instance, from the sister's analogy, if you find beverages in your container, you need to take certain steps to derive maximum benefits from it. You need to prepare it before taking it. At this point, I don't want to burden you with the steps you will take but think for a few minutes on "If I receive a tin of beverages, how do I take it? What steps will I take?".

Those who find lemon in their containers do not need to go about complaining to whoever care to listen about their findings. They need to sit down and think deeply on how to make the best use of it. Any woman who found lemon in her containers can easily make lemonade out of them. She can enjoy this with others.

The functions of beverages is entirely different from that of lemon. Yet, both are of value to their owners. Do you understand this?

That is why "A happy woman is not the one who married the best man, it is the woman who makes the best of the one she married." is a supporter of what the woman Minister said as quoted earlier.

Do you know how you can make the best out of your man? There is a key disclosed in Proverbs 14:1?
"The wise woman builds her house,
But the foolish pulls it down with her hands."
You need wisdom to make the best use of the contents of your man. WISDOM! It is the principal thing.

Relying on force, murmuring, complaining, strong attacks, craftiness and other flesh based devices cannot be of any positive help to you but wisdom.

How do you acquire the required wisdom to handle your man? James 1:5 teaches that, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him."

Do you want to be happy in your home? Searching again for "an ideal man" is not the next line of action but asking God for the wisdom to turn your man to the "Ideal Man" you desire. Who knows? Your getting married to your man may be the beginning of your ministry or it may be your major ministry for which you will receive fron the Lord,
"Well done, good and faithful servant; ...enter into the joy of your Lord."
Stay blessed abduction rapturable because the Lord is coming.
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print