WILL THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION CRUSH YOUR KIDS? PART TWO- HOW OLD IS OUR PLANET?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Eighty percent of Christians in universities lose their faith. Do you want the antidote?

To those, who haven't read PART ONE, here is a brief look at the introduction.

They say that evolutionary propaganda has changed us from a Christian people to a pagan nation. This is how important evolutionary lies are to the Establishment. This is why no instruction in Creation Science is permitted; why anyone opposing evolution may be rapidly without a job.

Unless you provide an EFFECTIVE VACCINE against this attack, evolutionary propaganda, coupled with temptations, will most likely crush the FAITH of your kids. Why do you lose the kids? Because all immorality, sex, rebellion, stealing, lying, murder every self-destructive conduct and socially destructive behavior is immediately SUPPORTED through a BELIEF in EVOLUTION. The "acceptance of evolution" changes a person's world view and behavior. The main impetus for accepting these "beliefs" is immediately provided by our fallen, human nature, BY LUST, GREED, EGO. These temptations will propel them into any excuse to deny God. Evolutionary propaganda is ready made for this.

In EVOLUTION, PART ONE we discussed the deficiencies or "holes" in the evolutionary theory, examining the SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS, FOSSIL GAPS and NO KNOWN MECHANISM for evolution.

In this PART TWO we shall treat with the EMERGING EVIDENCE FOR A YOUNG EARTH.

EVIDENCE FOR A YOUNG EARTH

If science and math bothers you, just read the commentary and conclusions. Technical info has been simplified as much as possible while still conveying the main idea.

This information might be a surprise to some fellow scientists. This is because very few specialize in dating techniques, and most of these who do are dependent upon the Establishment. It is also an indication of the iron control of the Establishment over what the American people think.

THERE ARE A GREAT NUMBER OF ONGOING NATURAL PROCESSES, APART FROM THE ABOVE DESRIBED (part one), WHICH MEASURE TIME. For example:

(1) CARBON 14 DATING

Some may claim that Carbon 14 measurements are not very accurate (usually due to organic contaminants of a different age). That's not important. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT CARBON 14 IS NO LONGER DETECTABLE AFTER (THEORETICALLY) 50 000 YEARS. There just isn't enough C14 left in the sample to detect.
YET EVERY FOSSIL, ERYTHING THAT EVER LIVED CONTAINS MEASURABLE CARBON 14!

C14 carries tremendous advantages. Carbon 14 is NOT naturally occurring. Radioactive C14 is formed in the upper atmosphere by collision of naturally occurring C12 (in carbon dioxide) with space radiation. The analysis is based upon decay (devolution) of radioactive C14 into N14, with a short half-life of app. 5700 years.

The technique involves examining the remains of animals and plants, which exchanged carbon with the atmosphere by respiration, or ingestion of once living matter, which also respired same C14.

Since there are currently 760 atoms of C14 for each 1 billion atoms of C12, after some 50 000 years there shouldn't be enough C14 atoms to count. It was expected that only the most recent fossils could be dated with C14. IMAGINE THE CHOCK, the consternation, when everything, all fossils, all coal, crude oil, in fact, everything, which once lived, showed a corrected age dating of less than 10,000 years! Is it "surprising" that they never taught you this?

The correction in date calculations is necessary, because the formation and decay of C14 is not in equilibrium, and Libby, the inventor of the procedure, knew about it in early 1960, when high altitude rocket research supplied the data. It is assumed that he purposely never corrected the original formula.

Dr. Whitelaw, among many others, collected and corrected known fossil information, which had been dated with C14 and plotted the astonishing results. There appears a tremendous increase in plant and animal life, dating back about 7000 years ago, from near zero and peaking nearly 4500 years ago. This is followed by a decline to near zero immediately following 4500 years back, followed by a slow increase to present. Sounds very "Biblical", doesn't it? There was, essentially, nothing once living, which could not be dated to less than 10,000 years of age with corrected C14.

Leaving paleo-biological dating for a while, how about geological dating? How old is the earth if we CAN NOT trust the Establishments "pure phantasy dating" and "circular reasoning" nightmare?

(2) ACCUMULATION OF He4 (helium isotope)

Helium-4 enters the atmosphere from solar wind and the decay (devolution) of Uranium rock.

The atmosphere contains 3.5 x 10 raised to the power of 15 grams of He4
The yearly gain of He4 is 3 x 10 raised to the power of 11 gm.
The loss of He4 is less than 10 to the power of 6 and can be taken in this calculation as negligible.

Dividing atmospheric content by yearly gain gives 10,000 year of accumulation of He4. Since the planet is likely to have to been capturing the same from the beginning of planetary existence, and assuming the rates to hold approximately constant, the planetary age indicated is approximately 10,000 years by this indicator.

(3) FLUX OF CHEMICALS BY RIVERS INTO THE OCEANS

The ages obtained by calculating flow rates for various chemicals are all over the place, but all of them are, in geologic time, extremely recent.

The estimated amount of Uranium in oceans, for example, is 10 raised to power 15 Gm.
The yearly flow of Uranium into oceans is in the order of 10 raised to the power of 11.

Assuming the rates remain reasonably constant and dividing ocean content by yearly influx, we get what? Only 10,000 years.

Again, flow rates do vary considerably, but most certainly accumulation of ALL THESE SALTS in the oceans are shown to be geologically most recent.

(4) POPULATION STATISTICS

The present population growth is nearly 2% per year. In the past, correcting for lack of medical advances and longevity, a growth of 0.5 % per year is historically acceptable, with population reductions of 70% every 70 years due to epidemics, old age and war.

Using these figures we obtain 3.5 billion people in 4000 years from a single set of parents.

If the Neanderthal type of man existed only one million years ago we obtain, at 0.5 % annual increase, about 10 raised to the power of 2110 people on earth! Consider that the number of molecules in the entire earth is less than 10 raised to the power of 56!

Population statistics clearly show that man on earth is much closer to 4000 years, nothing anywhere near the eons propagandized by the evolutionary establishment.
(PS: article does not support normal mathematical notations)

(5) EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD

The earth's magnetic field decays (devolves) exponentially, with a half-life of 1400 years.

Assuming reasonably constant rates, a mere few hundred thousand years ago the earth's magnetic field would have equaled that of a magnetic star, too hot for life to exist in the presence of magnetic and electrical currents, flowing against electrical resistance in the earths iron core.

Something there must be very recent indeed.


(6) SUN'S DIAMETER

The diameter of the sun is shrinking at a rate of 1% per century or 5 feet per hour due to gravitational collapse and loss of matter.

These figures are not exactly publicized, perhaps because a lot of kids have calculators and the math is very simple. Similarly, the evidence in these measurements cannot be refuted.

One million years ago the sun would have been so large that nothing would have survived on earth but evolutionists say that present life forms were essentially 1 million years ago as they are now. Extrapolating back, the suns diameter would have approached the orbit of mercury! The planets would have been no more than burned out cinders.

In fact, our dear Evolutionists still invent ages over 5 billion years back!


(7) THE EARTHS SPIN RATE

is slowing (devolving) by 1 second per century. (Some measurements show rates much more rapid) If the earth were billions, or (now they say) trillions, of years old, the earths initial spin rate would have produced major geologic centrifugal distortions. The geological evidence doesn't show such distortions.

(This means that 1 million years back in time we gain 10,000 seconds, or approx. 2.8 hours. Five million years ago the spin rate more than doubles and daylight is halved! The evolutionists speak of 200 million years just for recent fossils and 500 million years for the appearance of trilobites! How could this be possible? This, by the way, is a neat and easy calculation try it!)

(8) METEORITE DUST

Meteorite dust falling to earth is approximately 14 million tons per year. In 5 billion years, assuming the rate is constant, although the rate would be much higher in a younger (dirtier) system, we should see an accumulation of 265 feet, extremely rich in nickel and iron. There is no trace of it on earth or on the surface of the moon.

SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS

EVERY CONCEIVABLE PROCESS, which could shed light on the age of this planet as well as the age of once living things, consistently argues for a YOUNG EARTH!

MEASUREMETS OF HEAT radiated by Jupiter and Saturn (twice the energy they receive from the sun), the continuously growing distance from Earth to the Moon, solar system dust and the Poyntin-Robertson effect, pressure gradients in oil/gas deposits in permeable rock, mass-loss of short periods comets, escape of high velocity stars extrapolated to common point of origin, and many hundreds and thousands of investigated rate processes invariably point at a young earth.

The ESTABLISHMENT IS VERY WELL AWARE of this, without making the facts public, of course, to the extent that ecological age of an "index fossil" is now "determined" by the strata of the find; and the age of this very "strata" is "determined" by this very same index fossil.

In the "front of the museum" they will tell you that TRILOBITES are a half billion years old, because THE STRATA (layer of dirt), where they were found, IS HALF A BILLION YEARS OLD. At the end of the museum, when you ask how do they know the AGE OF THIS STRATA, they will tell you that the PRESENCE OF TRILOBITE FOSSILS DATE THE STRATA as half a billion years.

This is mere evolutionary CIRCULAR REASONING. There is no SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE for these ages whatsoever.

THE LONG GEOLOGICAL AGES INVENTED BT THE ESTABLISHMENT JUST AREN'T THERE.

If they aren't there, what about evolution?

IT TAKES INFINITELY MORE FAITH TO BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION, THAN TO BELIEVE IN GOD.

ATHEISM is a RELIGION. There is no conceivable way to PROVE THERE IS NO GOD; especially when everything points to a special creation. Atheism rests on pure belief, on faith. It is a religion. The difference between their religion and ours is that their religion is TAX SUPPORTED.
And we all are paying for it.

RADIOMETRIC AGE TECHNIQUES ARE A FAILURE
Radiometric dating of rocks is primarily based upon decay (devolution) rates of
Uranium to lead (U238 to Pb206 + He, t1/2 or half-life of ab. 4.5 billion years), Potassium-Argon and Rubidium- Strontium. The mother elements (more complex) simply decay, according to the law of devolution, into simpler daughter elements over an estimated period of years and according to specific system parameters.

A sample of the material to be dated is analyzed for both the mother and daughter elements and its age is calculated from the ratio of these two. For example, if at time zero there was no lead whatsoever in the sample and analysis revealed a ratio of half U238 (Uranium) and half PB206 (Lead) than according to estimated half-life of Uranium the age of the sample would be nearly 4.5 billion years old. The simple problem with this is that there is no way to know the ratio of mother to daughter elements at time zero. Lead is naturally occurring and far more prevalent than uranium.

All these methods absolutely depend upon three assumptions:

1. That there were no daughter elements present at time zero or at least the exact amount of daughter elements at time zero is known.

2. That we are dealing with a closed system no migration of elements from system boundaries and upon permanent containment of all essential parameters, such as temperature, pressure and chemical concentrations within the system and incoming radioactivity.

3. That the rates of devolution (decay) are constant.

For this reason all geological dating by radiometric means is impossible. In fact any attempt to utilize these techniques for geological and paleontological dating has been called pure midsummer night's madness by the people conducting it! In all these methods both mother and daughter elements are naturally occurring. There is no way to know their respective concentrations AT TIME ZERO.

In no stretch of the imagination can the geo/ecological systems be considered as closed. Uranium, for example, migrates in shale. MOON ROCKS SUBMITTED FOR POTASSIUM-ARGON ANALYSIS IN GLAZED CONDITION, requiring temperatures near 1300 C, would have totally vaporized any potassium, which vaporizes at 744 C. Rubidium boils at 688 C making the rubidium-strontium method useless at geological temperature variations. Potassium salts dissolve in water rocks have been aged by billions of years just by running water over them for 4.5 hours. Free neutron capture leading to formation of Pb208 (Pb206 + n giving Pb208) actually invalidates Uranium-Thorium as measurement. There is no way geological settings can be viewed as a closed system.

As if the preceding had not been enough, there is experimental evidence that radioactive decay rates (devolution) are not constant but variable to a considerable extent, according to ambient flux of neutrinos.

Appendix

Evolution, from its very beginning, has been financed, promoted and virtually enforced by the Luciferian Establishment. Do I need to tell you why? Every Law of God is for the benefit of man, not any benefit for God. Every law of Satan is always the exact opposite to Gods laws; it is for the destruction of man. They say that Satan, his demons and most of his human followers experience sexual type pleasure (later addiction) by causing agony and destruction to others.
Satan knows that every disciple he takes, he takes unto eventual everlasting destruction. Nice guy, what?

It is incredible that the Luceferian Elite does not know that, does not even suspect it! These are very highly intelligent people and they trust the ultimate deceiver? The one who teaches them to deceive and to betray? Good luck, guys.

Take a look a World History. You like it? Satan is till the prince of this world. THIS WORLD, NOW, IS NOT THE KINGDOM OF GOD. But it will be soon be the Kingdom of God, under Christ Jesus, for Judgment and the thousand years reign. Look it up. This time is hurtling toward you, even as you read.

By contrast, Our God is loving God, merciful God, forgiving God, saving, even self-sacrificing God. Take a look at the His Word, the Bible.
The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."
If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in mygodsremnant.info and remnantonly.info. It's made for you.
(".info" might soon be changed into ".com" in both Webs)


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print