Any Other Name For Him?
by Olawale Ogunsola

It is a comnon saying that "A man's name is his anchor." Do you have a name? What is your regular response whenever you hear your name called? I think there is a tendency you look at the direction. That is an effect of a name.

What is this person's name?

A man who did not know his name when he attended an interview. He did not remember his surname. He did not know his origin, where he hailed from. He did not remember the name of the city of his abode. He diid not know whether he is married or single.

When same man was asked of his destination after that interview, he did not know. He did not know why he wanted to take the job he applied for.

Enough on this man's faults!

Now, my beloved reader, what name can you give this man? What can you say had happened to him? What will you suggest him to do or what do you think can be done to assist him?

This man is likened to a man who says, "There is no God!"

I do not know the name(s) or nickname(s) you can give, or have given to him but the Scriptures declare,
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." Psalm 14:1a-b. KJV

Note that a fool has said "There is no God." in his heart. What then can you say of he who proceeds further to proclaim and teach same?

The best answer for a fool sometimes is "silence"(Proverbs 26:4); but sometimes a fool deserves being corrected or taught. That is why Proverbs 26:5 admonishes,
"Answer a fool according to his folly,
Lest he be wise in his own conceit." KJV.

A fool who says "there is no God." is not aware of his origin or source. Holy Bible made it known that man was made in God's own image. (Genesis 1:27.) In the image of God He nade mankind, male or female.

I think to deny his source is equivalent to a man denying his own existence.

Can lemonade deny the existence of lemon?

Any man who fails to recognize his own source, where he originated from, will not know how to prepare for his return journey to his place at the end of his soujourn on the earth. It will not be surprising if such person engages in unprofitable things.

Beloved reader, do you believe there is God? The truth is THERE IS A LIVING GOD! Whether you believe or not does not change this truth. He rules over ALL things in heaven and on earth. It will be to your own advantage to recognize and acknowledge Him NOW. Tomorrow may be too late for you.

You started your journey from Him and you will end it in His presence. He will reward you through Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son who gave His life as a ransom to reconcile mankind to His Maker.
Your name should not be a fool but a wise child of a living God!
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
Note.
KJV is King James Version.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print