Eight Mandatory Steps To Take After Receiving A Miracle.
by Olawale Ogunsola

Miracle is usually an unexpected result. It is an impossibility made possible; and this happens in every facet of life.

I pray that a miracle takes place in your life in Jesus Name.

After receiving a miracle, there are about eight mandatory steps to take to help the sustenance of the miracle and its receiver.

What are the steps?

Using the miracle that took place in the life of a lame man, who had been so from his mother's womb, who later walked, as our guide; they are as follow:

One. He leaped for the people to see.
The man never walked and he was more than forty years old. When he sensed that his feet and ankle bones received strength, he did what he has never done. He leaped! People saw what the Lord did in his life. He exercised his faith to confirm the miracle. He also leaped for joy. He leaped out of his former position.

Therefore, exercise your faith!

Two. He stood.
This was a thing he had never done. No record to show that he had any standing before God. He first stood before God and then before man. This was the beginning of his standing. He then started one on which the Lord can continue showing wonders in his life.

The Psalmist declares in Psalm 18:23,
"I was also blameless before Him,
And I kept myself from my iniquity."
this was the first time the former lame man started doing this. So after receiving a miracle, you must be blameless and run away from your iniquities.

Three. He walked.
This also was the first time he ever walked. For more than forty years, he never walked. That day, he did so before God and man. Not only this, it marked the beginning of his walk with the Lord who performed a great miracle in his life. You must start a serious walk with the Lord after you received a miracle.

Four. He entered with Peter and John into the temple. For the first time. His first place of visit was the temple: a place of worship and prayer. He joined a gathering of people of faith in God where they meet regularly. It was his first time to fellowship with them. He purposed to enlist with the congregation of believers. He did not forsake them.

Note that he did not run to his house. He put God and God's house first. Congregation of Godly people first came first.

Go and do likewise!

You can then happily say,
"I am a companion of all who fear You (God),
And of those who keep Your (God's) precepts." Psalm 119:63.

Five. Continuous walk.
The man did not stop at starting a walk with the Lord. He continuously did so. He never ceased! He was happy in his walk thereafter. He wanted to obey the commandment of God to Abraham, as well as other believers,
"I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless." Genesis 17:1.
He also wanted to reap the rewards of one who walked with God like Abraham who was able to rely on his walk for an Angel from God to lead his servant. He said,
"The Lord, before whom I walk, will send His angel with you and prosper your way..." Genesis 24:40.

Determine to do likewise as from today.

Six. Leaping.
What he started well, he continued to do. He started to leap and he continued to do so. I am sure he never stopped to demonstrate his testimony thereafter. He continued to leap for joy on that miracle and subsequent ones.

The instruction of Apostle Paul to the Thessalonian church (and all churches) remains "Rejoice always".

Do you do this after experiencing a miracle? If you are not used to doing this, begin today.

Seven. The former lame man became a man of great praise. He was aware that praise is beautiful. Psalm 33:1 confirms this,
"Rejoice in the Lord, o you
righteous!
For praise from the righteous (the upright) is beautiful."
Begin to praise God without ceasing.

Eight. He held on to Peter and John tightly. He never leave them. He knew them to be true men of God. He saw Christ in them since the first time he looked at them. He saw them as people who could mentor and disciple him. He was sure that they could not mislead him. He loved to be where they love to be, including the kingdom of God. He realised and decided like the Psalmist,
"I have set the Lord always before me;
Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved." Psalm 16:8.

Therefore, hold to Christ Jesus in the life of His true servants and follow the word of God. By so doing, your miracle will be permanent and you will live to please God.
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print