What is Mankind, That God Would Remember Us?
by Gregory John Monroe

All things, though we haven't seen all, are subjected to us. That is a promise made to us from the Builder of all things. But why this standing promise? Why is God helping us get to where we should be? After all, next to Him, we're an open shame.

In and of ourselves, we are a callous people. And we are a rebellious people. We delight in worshiping the created rather than the Creator. Yet, it is written that though we are made a little lower than the angels, the time is coming in which God raises us above them. That's because God has not, and will not forget us. We began as a conception in His mind and a compulsion in His heart. He visualized us as an extension of Himself.

He, with His own hands, molded us into intricate, wonderfully made, sentient, creative beings; made in His image. Within us was placed a human spirit that was in full communion with the Holy Spirit. That communion was so clear and complete that we could see, walk, and talk with the Creator. It was a glorious time of innocence.

However, as we know, sin entered paradise. Our spiritual connection with God died. We became a shameful and lost people. Certainly, that hurt God. It was a hurt to lose that which He created; that belonged to Him. But it was even more hurtful to Him to know that we were being hurt; that we were being abused and hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. God, in His wisdom, though, would allow sin to have its season. Even so, that could not separate us from the love of God; ergo, the plan of salvation.

The Lord has not forgotten His desire. Do I dare say He has not forgotten His need? I do say that because we are a manifestation of His good and perfect will, deemed needed for His purposes. We are needed, I'm thinking, to enrich reality with godliness throughout the cosmos.

He remembers us because we are to become the fulfillment of His vision -- to be the crown and glory of His creation; His righteousness personified; stewards of all His works.

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print