The Lord is the Light of Your Life, Volume 39 7/15/15 by JP Timpano
by JOSEPH-PAUL (JP) TIMPANO

God is with you all the time.

Encourage your children to dream. Show them that you love them.

Love yourself, as Christ has loved you. You are worthy of love.

A child will try to get their parent to love them. A child needs encouragement and direction. Take time to listen.

Let your life be spontaneous. Dream big dreams, and don't let anything hold you back.

Let God take you for the ride of your life.

When you gave Christ your life, you relinquished all control. Nothing can keep you from dreaming the dreams that the Lord has put before you.

No need to get involved with anger. God knows and has a plan for your life.

Anger. Lay it all down and don't waste your energy fighting. God has a better way.

Those who are lost don't know they are lost. Pray for them.

I've been accused by people around me. In faith I forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.

People will lash out at you and accuse you of bad motives. Usually this is a sign of their own guilt and bad feelings about themselves.

Love is more than just words and feelings. Actions speak louder than words.

Let the dead bury the dead. Focus on what God wants you to do with your life.

You don't own your life. It belongs to the Lord.

Dear Lord, please heal my sense of inferiority, a wound from my childhood. In Jesus name, Amen.

God will reward your faithfulness.

The devil is a liar.

Ask God to melt your heart and to break down your will as you learn to obey His ways.

Don't waste your life with anger. Lay it down at the cross and seek to do what God wants you to do.

We all have stories of injustices. Lay them all down. The devil enjoys when you focus on them and not on the truth of the Lord.

People will try to draw you into futile arguments. Don't waste your time on what is not fruitful.

When you have the Lord you don't have to spend time trying to fill your life so you don't hurt. God will be your all in all.

I am so happy in the Lord.

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

You are worth everything to God, who gave His Son to die for you.

It does not matter who you are. It matters who the Lord is.

Don't waste your energy fighting with someone. Give your hurts and concerns to the Lord.

Don't give the devil a foothold in your life. Invest your energy in the things of God and not in the injustices that have been done to you.

God loves you. My heart leaps for joy!

Fall into the hands of the Lord, and He will catch you.

Fear has no place in you, for fear is of the devil.

When you are a believer understand that this season in your life has been permitted by the Lord. He has his hand on your life. Believe it.

Rest assured that no fear will overtake you.

The power of the Lord is infinite.

The Lord is making all things new within you.

Sometimes we're not aware of roadblocks within us from past hurts. The Lord will bring it up within you to cleanse you.

Be a witness to Me, says the Lord, in all that you do and say.

God has your best intentions in mind.

The Lord will never leave you nor forsake you.

What a blessing it is when you are in Christ that you have Someone to turn to in any circumstance!

Caretaking a loved one is an awesome responsibility. This is a special time and a season of your life that God has you in. Continue to serve the Lord.

God has always been there for you.

You are not damaged. How can anything that God creates be damaged?

I am the Lord that heals thee.

I am the Lord that will give you direction for your life.

God asks that you take one step and let Him order the rest of your steps.

Anything that comes out of the turmoil you are going through will be good, for the Lord is God.

What God makes lasts forever.

Hold on to your first Love, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you, dear Lord.

I pray that the perfect love of Christ will carry me when I am on my deathbed.

May the Lord provide peace to my weary soul.

May the Lord comfort my fears.

May the Lord provide for me when I go through death, the last battle.

May my faith never waiver.

May I be at peace, knowing that I will soon see my savior, in Jesus name. Amen.

The Holy Spirit is the teacher of the Word of God. He will help you to understand the truth.

The purpose of this life is to glorify the Heavenly Father. All that you do in this life is for His purpose.

I know that my God hears every prayer that I offer.

God is the only source of Truth.

Open up the Word of God, the Bible. It will show you how to live.

Open up the Word of God, the Bible. It is the only way that you will know the Truth.

The Truth of God's Word will set you free.

Sin will keep you in bondage.

The shackles of sin will grip you and keep you in torment. Repent.

Ask God to reveal His Truth in your life.

The lost don't know they are lost. Pray for them.

The goal of the devil is to make what was right wrong, and what is wrong, right.

God is the ultimate judge. No human being can assume this role.

When you accepted Christ your past, dominated by a sin nature, was nailed to the Cross.

You are saved by Christ and Christ alone.

Knowing the Truth is not religion. It is a relationship with Christ.

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow the Lord Jesus Christ.

Learn how to let Christ express Himself through yourself. Ask the Holy Spirit to show you how.

Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you the ways of Christ.

God will meet you where you are.

Don't be worried. God knows who you are and knows where to find you.

Don't know how to pray or what to say? Simply say the name Jesus. The Holy Spirit will fill you.

Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so

Let God perform a new work in you.

As long as you have breath in your body, understand that the Lord is not finished with you yet.

God weeps for those who have turned away from Him.

God will always welcome you into His kingdom, in Jesus name. Amen.

I want to know the Truth. I want to know Jesus.

Dear Father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness. In Jesus name, Amen.

Lay down your past. Seek the freedom of a life in Jesus Christ.

Let no man or woman define you. Your hope is in the Lord.

Jesus = freedom.

Even when I am low, I have the joy of the Lord down deep in my heart.

What the Lord has for you to do will shock others. They will see His hand in your life.

Jesus, YOU satisfy the longing of my soul.

Pray, pray, pray every day.

Pray that the Lord orders your priorities.

Make your priorities God's priorities.

Pray that the Lord provides you with a revenue stream.

Pray that the Lord sends the Holy Spirit into your life.

The tree grows strong when it is firmly rooted in the Word of God.

Don't worry. Pray.

Only Jesus can fill the void in your soul.

You will never be in a situation where God is not with you.

Dare to trust God. Take Him at His Word.

Spend time fellowshipping with the Lord. It will strengthen your faith.

God knows all that is on my heart. He hears my secret prayer.




Joseph-Paul Timpano is a seasoned CPA & freelance writer of accounting/business based docuements and Christian inspirational publications.  

Unpublished work  2014 by JP Timpano  Contact: [email protected] 
Website: http://www.jptfinancial.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print