In Him
by Cyril Almond

Acts 17 verse 28.-29. For in him, we live and move and have our being. As some of your own poets have said. we are also his offspring.
29. Therefore since we are the offspring of God. We are not to think that the divine nature is like gold or silver or stone. Something shaped by art and mans devising.

Verse 29. Refers to a man made temple. No matter how lavish the outlay may be.

28. For IN HIM WE LIVE AND MOVE AND HAVE OUR BEING. WHAT IS MORE PRECIOUS TO GOD MORE THAN SILVER AND GOLD ?.

It is when live for him and move in him and have our being immersed in his word. Immersed in what? in our minds?. No it is when we allow him to move in our hearts. You see head knowledge is good. But heart knowledge of God is precious. Why? because head knowledge can fade away. But heart knowledge when it is true and Godly will stay.

My website www.gabrielshouse .co.uk

Face Book gabrielshouse. I am a retired Pastor. I now help in a leadership team. Still preach and teach at 83. God is so good to me. I go on the streets and keep divine appointments. In these end times we need to do that.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print