PLANNED PARENTHOOD
by Lewis E. Thomas

The name itself is meant to deceive you and I.
They exist to help Mothers plan the day their baby will die!

They are the "Top Killers" in our land with The Supreme Court's consent!
They are headed for the "FIRES OF HELL" if they don't repent!

Abortion kills more people in "one day" than all the guns in the US combined!
The "NINE JUDGES SUPREME" say they have committed no crime!

President Obama had no trace of shame!
When he gave Planned Parenthood his blessings in God's name!

Planned Parenthood is "more savage" than the most vicious wild critter!
They kill/abort Children and sell their "body parts" to the "Highest Bidder!"

"Half of our Nation" gives them their vote of full support!
To dismember and slaughter the little children they abort!

America is now spiraling down an Evil "Bloody Path!"
"HOW LONG CAN GOD WITHHOLD HIS WRATH?"


Lewis E. Thomas
As given by God on 7-22-2015

vicious

adjective
1.
deliberately cruel or violent.
"a vicious assault"
synonyms: brutal, ferocious, savage, violent, dangerous, ruthless, remorseless, merciless, heartless, callous, cruel, harsh, cold-blooded, inhuman, fierce, barbarous, barbaric, brutish, bloodthirsty, fiendish, sadistic, monstrous, murderous, homicidal.

Matt Walsh on Planned Parenthood

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/abortionists-and-planned-parenthood-shooter-are-just-two-sides-of-the-same-coin/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Firewire%20-%20HORIZON%2011-30-15%20FINAL&utm_term=Firewire

...

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print