Missing Link
by PamFord Davis

Evolutionists search for a missing link. I am not about to join them in their futile search.

In the reading of 1 Peter, I discovered a link that many of us might have missed. I begin with a focal verse.

" casting all your care upon Him, because He cares for you (1 Peter 5:7 HCS)."

That instruction offers hope and encouragement. When, [not if] I have anxieties, I should give them over to God; He cares [deeply].

A heartless adversary targets my mind.

"Be sober! Be on the alert! Your adversary the Devil is prowling around like a roaring lion, looking for anyone he can devour. Resist him, firm in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are being experienced by your brothers in the world (1 Peter 5:8-9 HCS)."

I might easily miss a linking verse in overcoming anxiety. I would if the Devil had his way. He goes down a defeated foe!

"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you in due time (1 Peter 5:6 HCS)."

I find there the first link in a series of three linking verses. I do not miss the point.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print