Young Church People
by Gregory John Monroe

Sitting in church, I was once again struck by some of the young ones' love for and commitment to the Lord. The group that most impresses me is the teenagers and the twenty-somethings. Mostly, I'm impressed with their refusal to bow to what's got to be tremendous outside peer pressure. Yet there they are, involved in not only the church service, but in other church activities throughout the day and week.

Their beaming faces convey enjoyment with each other as they serve the Lord. That they know Him and need Him and want to be with Him is obvious.

They make me wish I had known the Lord when I was their ages. Unfortunately, when I was; all my time, energy, and intellect, was poured into things that, like the Apostle Paul, I now consider rubbish.

I wish that time would've been devoted to the Lord. If it had, perhaps those who knew me then, and looked up to me, would've been influenced to seek the Lord. But the fact is I didn't know Him, and was dead to Him. It is my biggest regret in life that I didn't come to Him during those early years.

However, the young ones I speak of today do know Him and are reveling in their relationship with Him. I pray in the name of Jesus that will never change.

May they always remember who they areGod's chosen in Christ Jesus. May that always be more meaningful and important to them than conforming and following the ways of the world.

May they maintain their courageous convictions to stick to godly principles; knowing that makes them the head, and not the tail among their secular friends.

May my prayer be used as a weapon to come against the enemy who wants to come against these young people. May he fail in all his attempts to take away their excitement for the opportunity in their lives to let God lead and grow them.

Amen!

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print