A School That Never Existed.
by Olawale Ogunsola

There are schools of various kinds and are engaged in different courses of study (or offer different training opportunities). There are various groups that are constituents of every school. Let me mention a few of them: the head of the school, the teaching staff, the non.teaching staff and the students.

Now, let me narrow my discussion to two of these groups who form the nucleus of a school: the teachers and the students.

I am searching for a kind of school, if you know of any, let me know please. A school

*where the students teach themselves without any need for teachers who can put them through their studies. Teachers may be employed by the school authorities but are redundant;

*after each student had taught himself, he conducts continuous assessment tests and set the examination questions;

*each student will supervise himself in the examinations hall;

*after examinations, each student will mark his scripts and awards himself necessary marks. A school where each student awards scores in each subject or course;

*each student promotes himself to the next class of his choice;

*students are authorised to issue certificates to themselves in the name of the school attended;

* students determine the date of their graduation and on the day decorate themselves and conduct everything associated with graduation.

Please in your search and before you respond, consider online opportunities now available as well. Let me know of any.

However, if you are not able to identify any such a school, then there is a problem with mankind.

What do I mean?

Do you know that life is like a school? Life has its constituent parts. As in the hypothetical school above being sought, life has been turned into such a college or school where
"...everyone did what was right in his own eyes." Judges 17:6. NKJV.

In the days when there was no king in Isreal and everyone was doing his will, each time people went their own ways, trouble came.

Do you know that mankind does not want One who is the Owner, the Sole Authority and Head of Heaven and Earth to have any say in his affairs. They do not want to recognize the presence of the Master of the Universe, the only begotten Son to whom the Father had made the Head of all.

The Master, Lord Jesus Christ asserted,
"..without Me you can do nothing." John 5:5f.

By the time the Master departed to be with the Father, He sent another Teacher, the Holy Spirit to abide with those who are his saints. This Helper from the Master has the duty to
"...teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things,...
...guide you into all truth;..." John 14:26; 16:13.

It is sad that many believers who are given these promises behave like those who had not known the Lord. They fail to recognize those under whose authority they are. My private studies have shown that many saints want to behave like a student who want to do everything in life's school as they want. They do not want to recognize those authorities in life matters. This cannot go without consequences.

If you cannot locate a school as requested earlier in this piece, then be informed that you are accountable to a higher spiritual authority that rule over the universe.

Note that your score card is in the hands of the authorities of life's college.
Recognize them today. Yield to their dictates. Follow their commandments. Be reconciled through Jesus Christ and live to please the School Authorities by the help of the living and unseen Helper and Comforter, the Holy Spirit. At the end of your career in life, you either earn the certificate to rest in the bossom of the Lord or go straight to hell for your failure. Repent today.
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
Note.
Scriptures quoted are from New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print