PLANT A LOVED ONE AS "SEED", AWAITING RESURRECTION? WHAT ABOUT CREMATION? WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SOUL AND SPIRIT? DOES THE "BODY" KEEP THE SPIRIT BLIND?
by Eugene Lopatynsky


Plant a loved one as "seed", awaiting resurrection? What about cremation? What's the difference between soul and spirit? Does the "body" keep the spirit blind?

Whatever is meant by soul, spirit, body? Does anything happen to a dead, buried body at resurrection? Is there a difference in planting a seed and planting a loved one: "That which thou sowest is not made alive, except it die"? Does the body blind the spirit? Are the "dead" unconscious until resurrection? Does the spirit get Alzheimer when the human part loses his memory? What happens to the SOUL?

Article content:
1) What's all this about soul, body and spirit and what happens at death and resurrection?
2) Do we have no consciousness until resurrection? Dead until resurrection?
3) What happens to the Celestial body when the Terrestrial partner (Terrestrial body) dies?
4) When a loved family member dies, do you plant him/her in hope of resurrection?
5) Appendix

(1)WHAT'S ALL THIS ABOUT SOUL, BODY AND SPIRIT AND WHAT HAPPENS AT DEATH AND RESURRECTION?

As usual, the BIBLE was and is an effective source in explaining almost everything. Take a look.

Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul

1Cor. 15:40 : There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

The DUST OF THE GROUND and the BREATH OF LIFE from God , these are not dust and air movements, they represent TWO created, infinitely complex BODIES, if you please, which have been united into a LIVING SOUL, a single entity. At least, that's how I understand it. How about you?

Rephrased, the Lord God created a CELESTIAL body (Spirit DNA, God's Breath) for man, then a TERRESTRIAL body (Dust DNA) for man, and the UNION OF THE TWO became at Gods will an integrated, functioning unit, alive, called a LIVING SOUL.

Look up "soul" in Strong's Concordance. The term SOUL is also used, sometimes, referring to the ENTIRE HUMAN BEING, the living man, or human, or natural life itself. At the moment of physical death both the TERRESTRIAL body and the SOUL, both, are dead. They are no longer a living UNION of terrestrial and celestial bodies. Only the celestial body survives.

In this CELESTIAL body, (SPIRITUAL BODY, Gods Breath of Life) our sense of identity, character and memory continue forever. It is here, where our person and personality reside. Some might call it a spirit, but this is not descriptive. The Celestial body is not a shapeless apparition, but an infinitely complex "spiritual" construct, which will live, conscious, forever; created according to an infinitely complex design or plan, a spiritual DNA, if you please.

It has been proposed, that the Celestial Body, by itself, lacks the capacity to manipulate matter, its physical environment. Matter passes right through it and vice versa. It requires a type of "adopter", a "physical" component, like the TERRESTRIAL body, to be effective in this immense universe composed of matter.

The CELESTIAL body is the only human part which survives physical death.

At the death of the TERRESTRIAL (dust) body, the LIVING SOUL is history (no longer living) - and the CELESTIAL body separates from the defunct (dead) terrestrial body, and must return for judgment before the Creator, for either justice or mercy. For all those saved by the unimaginable love and goodness of God and Christ Jesus, to all who are HIS, our Lord has a super spectacular inheritance, which none of us could possibly merit or deserve.

At RESURRECTION, the living being, called here a CELESTIAL body, is awarded a new RESURECTION body of an infinitely advanced design to replace the diseased and discarded TERRESTRIAL one.

Again, the two bodies will become at Gods will, a NEW functioning union, a type of NEW RESURRECTED LIVING SOUL. The new BODY, replacing the diseased terrestrial one, apparently will be a quantum leap, an exponential improvement, capable of now unimaginable things, like the resurrected body of Jesus, eternal, capable of approaching God. It will never harbor a fallen nature, or sin or unhappiness.

Above, three different "bodies" are referenced. Scripturally they are created as bodies, designs, of our God, each according to an infinitely complex specific plan, a type of DNA, if you please.

(2)Do we have "no consciousness" until resurrection? Dead until resurrection?

God said," I AM the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the god of Jacob? GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING." Matthew 22:32.

God did NOT say I WAS (past tense) the God of Abraham!

JESUS EXPLAINED TO DOUBTING JEWS, "GOD IS A GOD OF THE LIVING, NOT OF THE DEAD".

Jesus Himself gave the account of Lazarus and the rich man, after their physical deaths, Luke 16:19-31. He never told fairytales. After death both men retained their entire personality and consciousness and memory and were able to experience joy or agony, in the total absence of a flesh body.

Now, how is that?

Above is a description of what happens to the CELESTIAL body (DNA), after its separation from the dead TERRESTRIAL (dust DNA) body. Remember the passages in Corinthians? 1Cor. 15:40 : There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

In fact, it appears that the TERRESTRIAL body, while alive, seems to hold the spiritual (celestial) body captive (or 'limited' in perception) during its natural life; it appears to dominate it, in a way, to "blind" it, until the physical (dust, natural ) body dies and the spiritual (celestial, supernatural) body becomes free.

Once the Terrestrial body dies, the remaining, SPIRITUAL (CELESTIAL) BODY, continues independently, immediately freed and absolutely independent of the discarded TERRESTRIAL body. It is here, in the celestial component where the sense of our identity, character and memory continue forever.

(3)What happens to the CELESTIAL body when the Terrestrial Partner (terrestrial body) dies?

After separation of the two bodies from each other (death of Living Soul), before the redemption by Christ Jesus at Crucifixion, the returning CELESTIAL (spiritual) body, resided, either, in "Abrahams Bosom", awaiting redemption by Christ, or it took up residence in the PIT (abyss), with the lost and their demons.

Today, after our redemption by Christ Jesus, those who are His immediately join our Lord in their CELESTIAL bodies. Have you not read, "the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard, neither can man even imagine the joy, the happiness, which the Lord prepared for those who love Him" (Paraphrased, if you please). To a Christian, physical death is graduation. How many have already been promoted ahead of us?

(4) When a loved family member dies, do you plant him/her in hope of resurrection?

Take a look at 1 Corint. 15:35-47:
15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
15:46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

[At the time of Biblical RESURRECTION, the CELESTIAL (spiritual) bodies of those redeemed by Christ Jesus, shall again acquire a new RESURRECTION BODY (permanent this time, a physical/supernatural body) which will be exponentially superior to anything man ever had; like the same body which Jesus uses now, an interphase of matter and spirit, without a fallen nature, which will never sin, never harbor unhappiness and never die.]

1 Cor. 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

[The" dead", as I understand it, referenced here, are those who left physical existence on earth, lost the terrestrial body, and had become free CELESTIAL (spirit DNA) beings. They will again be given new, this time incorruptible, physical/supernatural bodies. Those still alive at that time (still as living SOULS), still in their corruptible bodies, will be changed into the new incorruptible, eternal, glorified bodies, prepared for all who are His]

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Now what do you make of all that?

Place a seed in the ground; the outer shell dies and what comes up does not look anything like the seed you planted. The new plant grows and develops according to its design, its DNA.

The seed of plants or vegetables may take considerable time to germinate and then to grow.

The human CELESTIAL body "comes up" immediately upon separation from the defunct, TERRESTRIAL, body. There is apparently no waiting at all. No incubation; nothing to germinate.

The "planting" is at the very instant of death of the TERRESTRIAL component. The acquisition of the second RESURRECTION body will be equally instantaneous, in Gods own time.

The hope of resurrection is true God has prepared a new body for all who are His for the appointed time of resurrection. But what happens in the meantime? What about the old, discarded body?

Historically, during the last 6000 years, much, if not every physical evidence of once living people (Terrestrial body) has vanished, both in the ground and oceans.

If preserving the dead body were important, even in the slightest, God would have certainly told us so. God told us instead plenty about honesty, righteousness, about forgiving, - did He not tell you "have NO DIVORCE; woman, obey your husband; parents, discipline your children"? No? He told us nothing about the dead, discarded, terrestrial bodies, except to keep away from them and avoid contamination.

The old, discarded body was purposely flawed, imperfect in health and imperfect morally, with a fallen, sinful nature. God told Adam, "Thou are dust and to dust thou shalt return"; as I understand it, the Lord referenced Adams natural (dust, terrestrial) body. How do you understand it?

So it does not matter at all how or how fast the obsolete, discarded TERRESTRIAL body returns to dust, its appointed destination. No?

Then what, or from what, and how, will the loved one be resurrected?

Within the CELESTIAL body (also called SPIRIT) our sense of identity, character and memory continues forever. It is here, where our person and personality reside. I believe the expression of CELESTIAL body is by far more accurate, because it is a BODY, an incredible, ordered design, as spiritual DNA; it is NOT a shapeless apparition.

It is said that this body requires a type of "physical partner" to manipulate matter in our immense, material universe.

As I understand it, it is the CELESTIAL body, freed at death, which is given the new RESURRECTION body, directly at resurrection, without anything whatever to do with the discarded old pajamas (old natural, decayed, dead, TERRESTRIAL body).

The biblical analogy of "dead bones coming to life", which you may have read in the Bible, is an analogy, a comparison, describing the long awaited, pending, spiritual revival of Israel, before the end of Apocalypse, a return to SPIRITUAL life, from existing spiritual death. It is not a physical resurrection at all, as I understand it.

Some dead coming alive, during the Ministry of Jesus, were miracles, not resurrections. Why? Because they died again eventually. Only the body, which Christ Jesus used, was changed and resurrected into all eternity, according to prophecy.

Long ago (and far away) I was shopping for exercise equipment in a Sears store, when a salesman appeared, saying, "Sir, are you already confused enough, or do you want me to confuse you some more?"
This actually happened. What more can I say?

(5)Appendix

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. COME INTO MY LIFE AND BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY; I PLEASD TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in mygodsremnant.info and remnantonly.info. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print