THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS NOW OPENLY ANTICHRISTIAN. WHAT CAN YOU DO?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

This does not mean the whole government is against our God, of course, but is does apply to those few in real power, who are ruling now continuously against us, at least since the last Big War. The results are deadly, just the same.

The slow process of criminalizing Christianity is rapidly picking up speed and direction in what used to be once, the land of free and the home of the brave. Christians left Europe to freely worship their God and escape persecutions. Now we face persecution again at home, in America. Don't kid yourself. Eventually these "dear people" will kill you, faithful Pastors first, as they did in China, in Russia and everywhere they came to absolute power.

The government schools are essentially antichristian schools now, seducing generations of Christians away from Christ. Seducing with lies, with sex, with the idiotic deceit of evolution, with peer pressure, with brutal bullying by antichristian peers and a total blackout of the Word of God. Just try to bring God's Word or Creation Science, scientific evidence supporting creation, into these "schools"!

RIGHT NOW, ONLY SATANS LAW IS ENFORCED in the conduct of marriage, divorce, abortion, homosexuality, "morality" in schools and the upbringing of children. Very soon Satan's Law will be the only thing you are allowed to preach. Do you want that?

The laws of the land forbid NOW to obey God in the area of marriage, in the husband's authority over his family and the prohibition of divorce, in the discipline and upbringing of our children, in the promotion of sexual perversions and homosexuality. Soon, Kiddo, if you preach the Word of God you will end up in jail. Later they will kill you for it. So much for the land of the free. How about the home of the brave?

Ironically it is THE PASTORS, YOUR PASTORS, who BEAR MUCH OF THE BLAME AND THE SHAME OF WHAT'S HAPPENING. Nearly all pastors are happily receiving a BRIBE of tax-free status to remain silent and never participate in elections or politics.

They have accepted the idiotic lie and illusion of "separation of church and state", because of the MONEY they get to keep, without taxation, without interference! May the Lord repay you PASTORS for betraying your sheep into the hands of wolves! How much did they offer to Judas to betray Jesus?

The betrayal consists in accepting the political BRIBE of a tax-free status in return for NOT TEACHING THE PARISHIONERS HOW TO VOTE. This way the most basic freedom in American Democracy, of legal ORGANIZED Christian self-defense by voting, has been eliminated through the betrayal by the greedy Pastors.

When did the prophets or the apostles accept money to be silent before the government? The war of American Independence was fought from the pulpits. There was no separation of church and state then. And now there is?

A real separation of church and state was never intended by the founding fathers. IT IS NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION. It never was a part of our Constitution. The ONLY document with similar language was a private letter by one of them, insisting that the state keeps his fingers off the church; never the reverse. "Give to Caesar what is Caesars, and to God what is Gods", what does it mean? Everything is Gods, or will be again during the 1000 year reign of Christ.

WHAT IS CAESARS, REALLY? AN HONEST REWARD FOR CAESAR, FOR A GOOD AND JUST ADMINISTRATION, AND JAIL FOR THE OPPOSITE. NO?

Today, the Pastors take all the money for themselves and under the (USA) government's ELITE TAX-FREE STATUS, but only under the government's CONDITION that these "pastors" DO NOT TEACH THEIR SHEEP HOW TO VOTE.

This eliminates an ORGANIZED Christian participation in the electoral process. Informed voting is the only non violent defense in a democracy left us, to obtain godly laws, to protect our kids, marriages and property. The right to inform and organize Christians is thus negated by the pastors greed.

The so called "democracy", pushed on our population, is a TOTALLY BLIND AND UTTERLY USELESS procedure, UNLESS, UNLESS, UNLESS--- THE VOTERS OBTAIN RELIABLE KNOWLEDGE FOR WHOM THEY ARE VOTING. Unless reliable information about every candidate true life history, honesty, family, a record of all his works (his "fruit"), and especially his MEMBERSHIP IN SATANIC ORGANIZATIONS AND SECRET SOCIETIES which they are sworn to obey secretly, unless that is provided from reliable sources, like from any true Pastor doing his homework, voting is merely a total waste of time. This way mostly the Devils pushed upon us by the bank owned mass media will get to be elected.

On the international and national scene it may be near impossible to affect any great change in these days. Satan and his children have stealthily and very effectively seen to that. BUT IT IS CERTAINLY POSSIBLE TO AFFECT SIGNIFICANT CHANGES ON THE LOCAL SCENE: inside your own family, neighbors, among your friends and small congregation, in the local school elections, local government election and local administration.

We have only one non-violent way to protect the flock (your sheep, entrusted to you by God) and our whole country by NOT VOTING FOR DEVILS who implement more satanic laws, but by NOMINATING LOCAL CHRISTIANS, then SUPPORTING them, at least in all local and school elections.

An honest Pastor in Christ should forget the tax-free exemption and help with voting, informing and teaching to support Christian candidates and oppose all legislatures against the Law of Christ, especially in local elections, school elections. These satanic laws later hold every Christian for ransom.

Then, turn around, pick up your cross and follow Christ! Or is this far too much to ask of a Pastor?

Declare all income to the government and to the congregation and pay your taxes, like everybody else. In most cases there wouldn't even be any taxes at all, after expenses! Teach to the congregation the needs of the church and have NO tithes received under secrecy, never reported- teach in honesty what is needed for the Church, debts, utilities and salary for the pastor and staff. How about simple honesty? Oh, how some "Pastors" would hate that!

If the pastors won't do anything to protect you and your children, then WHAT CAN A PARISHONER DO?

This is important. Demand, that IF THE CHURCH WANTS MONEY, that they repudiate the tax free status, pay their taxes and get truly busy in informing and DEFENDING CHRISTIANITY AT THE POLLS.

If that appears impossible, START YOUR OWN HOME CHURCH and do things right! Leave all infiltrated traitor movements which will lead you into Hell. Look up remnantonly.info for forming your own church. People do not find Christ in a "pretend church". Declare your church income, like everybody else, and pay your taxes and teach every voter how to defend the faith! You don't even have to call it a church. Call it a Brotherhood in Christ, a "Club", "Americans for Justice" or whatever you want. But be a real pastor, interested and always helping, protecting and serving your sheep, never far away from their problems. God will give you a REAL family to love and be loved.

Remember, that nearly all revivals came from OUTSIDE of the organized church! They came from the laity. Ponder that. Ask yourself, why is that?


APPENDIX

Is the Word of your God (uncorrupted Bible) and the will of God Almighty, in this sorry world, - important to you? We may lose the fight for freedom, under these devils but , at least, never lose your infinitely bright eternity, your salvation. This is the ONLY thing which really counts.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile to find our Lord and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in mygodsremnant.info (under Discipling Bible Studies) . It's made for you.
The second resource, remnantonly.info contains much information not easily found anywhere else. Curious?


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print