Stay in the Light
by Gregory John Monroe

Through our eyes, the Light enters. It searches for the blackness within. It visits and cleanses every thread of our souls, dissipating the darkness.

The Light allows us to see all there is to see. Nothing is hidden from us. Manifold wisdom is revealed. Gone are worries about stumbling and falling. The Light leads our walk.

This Light has no shadow. Being stable, having no variance, the Light instills a warm confidence and trust. Its peace invites us to follow, promising fellowship.

Fellowship with God (God is Light) can only be maintained by staying and walking in the Light. Outside of the Light is simply nightfall. In that atmosphere, there cannot be a claim to fellowship with the Light.

If we were to make such a claim under those circumstances, we are lying to ourselves and to others. The fact is that to walk apart from God is to automatically tread in the darkness of sin.

So care must be taken to know we're in the Light. That's because the nature of sin's darkness can deceive us into thinking we're in the Light. By that, I mean that even though we may call on the Lord's name, and do things in His name; those actions can fool us into thinking we're living in concert with His name.

The best way to avoid that, and to make sure that the light we're receiving is not darkness, is to abide and stay in the Light of the Word.

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print