THE GARDENER
by Ramona Cook

Matthew 13:14-23

(a prayer to the One Who loves us)

Lord,

Let the soil of my heart be softly receptive to the seed of Your Word sown in my heart.

May It take root and be watered and nurtured and by the work of Your Spirit begin to sprout.

May It's roots go deep and It's stem be strong, directing my heart between right and wrong.

May It's foliage be green and desirable in me, a thing of beauty for You to see.

May others be influenced as they behold, and so desire You as they would pure gold.

For truly the fact is this: You are the Sower of the Seed, the One Who makes it grow, The One Who gives it life and beauty, which others can behold; You are the One Who does it all, and this thing You do for me cost You dreadfully, but You paid the price of Your Love with Blood. Thank You.

Let the soil of my heart be softly receptive to the seed of Your Word sown in my heart, and my I be faithful, faithful and true, and never, never, offend You.


Ramona: 08/18/15

Ramona,  Master in Ministry Arts, BA in Biblical Studies, I am an Ordained Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print