People Who Are Guilty Of Blood (2).
by Olawale Ogunsola

In part one of this write-up, five points have been discussed; let us consider a few more points among others.

Six.
People who commit abortions are also guilty of blood. This does not exclude people in those countries where it has been legalized. Do you what? Those who allow themselves to be aborted for, those who carry them out, the medical practitioners, those who pass the law, as well as those who approve such laws are guilty before their Maker. Sad enough, one will not be able to rescue the other after this life.

One sure thing is that there is an upright Judge, God. It is not in any Government or individual to have a final say on abortion because their is life in an unborn child which has its source from God and He only can take it.

It is sure that whoever aborts is guilty before God.

The best step is to run away from this evil act. As pointed out earlier, many are guilty of this. The list is endless:
*every woman who agree to have an abortion;
*the man who put a woman in the family way and send her to have abortion;
*those who supply drugs and other items used to carry out an abortion;
*medical practitioners who perfom the abortion;
*all those who are links between those who want to have an abortion and people who will carry out the abortion.
*this includes those people who encourage it.

Seven.
Do you know that those who fail to preach the gospel to those who do not know Christ are also guilty of blood? Many people are in a hurry to end in Hell because they are not aware that Christ had paid the penalty for their wrong acts; and can help them to discontinue their journey to destruction.

That is why those who have been saved but fail to rescue those who are perishing are guilty of blood before the Lord, except they repent.

In the Holy Bible, the Lord told Ezekiel that he will be held responsible for not warning the righteous not to do wrong and to warn the wicked to cease from doing wickedly. To warn them will set the Prophet, Ezekiel, free. You can read Ezekiel 3:16-21 for details.

Are you free from blood guilt on this?

Eight.
Do you know that those who fail to take proper care of the sick or someone who needs their attention to live near them but fail to render necessary assistance are guilty of blood?

Those health workers who do not take care of people who are on the verge of departing this world because the money they demanded can not be fully settled and all those who refuse to work because of strikes may not be free from blood guilt before their Maker.

Those who force Health Workers to go on strikes because they fail to provide all that workers genuinely need to do their work may not be free from blood guilt before their Maker.

Where do you belong here?

Nine.
People who hate their brothers and sisters. Do you harbor hatred against one of the brethren? Are you even busy planning a revenge? Please, find time to read my article titled "Dangers involved in revenge" at www.4thlink.wordpress.com.

You are guilty of blood if you hate your brothers and sisters. In the words of Apostle John in 1 John3:15 says,
"Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him." NKJV.

It means if you abhor hatred, you are blood guity. Cannot this be called murder of the heart? Do you kill others in your heart?

Eternal life cannot co-habit a heart with hatred. So choose eternal life rather than hatred. Do not hate your brother or sister.

Have you been guilty of any of the above? Are you guilty of blood in any other way not listed here? Cry today , "Deliver me from guilt of bloodshed, O God,
The God of my salvation, And my tongue shall sing aloud of your righteousness." Psalm 51:14. NKJV.
Stay blessed and rapturable because the Lord is coming soon.
Note:
NKJV is New King James Version of the Holy Bible.

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print