Blessed Fruit
by Gregory John Monroe

The above is a response to Psalms 1: 1-3 and James 4: 4, 5...

I appreciate You O Lord for blessing me with the mindset that I don't want to be engaged in the thinking of this world. I certainly don't want to be its friend. That would automatically pit me against You.

The world's ways of wisdom and counsel and scoffing offends me. It wants to take me down the wrong path, away from your Law. I can't let that happen though, for in your Law is righteousness of character.

I need to be in Your Law, My God. I desire this not to be saved, for I am already saved. I need it; longing for its fruit of a right spirit, clean hands, and a pure heart. Your law is my sanctification.

I don't mind giving up the pleasures of this world. Rather than looking for its joys, I prefer the sorrow and weeping that comes from repentance.

I prefer to draw closer to You. In this way, You will draw closer to me. I know You will because of the Holy Spirit who prompts me towards You. Such movement satisfies Your jealous desire for the ways of the indwelling Spirit.

Finally, I feel kinship with the man in the Psalms who finds delight in Your Law as he meditates upon it day and night. I can see myself blessed like him, growing good fruit watered by Your law.

Thank You and Amen in the name of Jesus.

Many will be shocked by Gregory's book, The Three Angels' Message. It ID's Antichrist and the "mark of the beast," and the role both are playing today in the end-time issue of worship. The book's biblical  & historical proof can't be denied. Get more info now at http://www.tinyurl.com/6pk3pyq

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print