Prone to Wander
by PamFord Davis

Most of us are aware that pets, if given the opportunity, are prone to wander from home. A dog may hear the sounds of a neighbor's barking canine and scamper over to make a friend. A pampered cat, in search of mice follows the call of the wild.

We might not like to admit it but we have all wandered far from home.

"All we like sheep have gone astray ; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all (Isaiah 53:6 KJV)."

Eve was the first; she went astray while living in the perfect environment. She bit the serpents bait before she bit into forbidden fruit; deciding her way was more appealing than God's, she went astray. The LORD God made a way for Eve's restoration and for mine. He laid my iniquity, my sin and rebellion upon his Son, the sacrificial Lamb of God.

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you (1 Peter 1:18-20 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print