HOW IMPORTANT POLITICALLY ARE RACISM, ILLEGAL IMIGRATION, "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" AND "REVERSE EUGENICS"?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

HOW IMPORTANT POLITICALLY ARE RACISM, ILLEGAL IMIGRATION, "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" AND "REVERSE EUGENICS"?

Some say, that the greatness, the liberty and independence of any people can be neutralized from "inside", perhaps, without firing a single shot. Some might call it a SILENT CONQUEST. Eventually the very stature, happiness and freedom of the whole realm is SLOWLY maneuvered into the teeth of a veritable guillotine of political measures, where the liberty, prosperity and independence of the people will "bleed itself to death", to disappear all by itself. Some examples?.

1) "CONQUEST" BY OVER-BREEDING AND IMMIGRATION

Currently, SOME NATIONALITIES AND RACES TEND TO BREED TWICE OR THREE TIMES FASTER THAN OTHERS, all within the same national borders. Can you imagine the devastating impact this is certain to have on population RATIOS within merely two or three generations?

Big majorities may find themselves to be dwindling and becoming impotent and endangered minorities. Massive immigration is intended to speed up the process even more.

2) CONQUEST BY "DEVIDE AND CONQUER"

"DIVIDE AND CONQUER" has been practiced by political 'parasites-in-power' for millennia. The more DIFFERENCES that can be installed among the population, the easier it becomes to control a nation. The greater the number of different races, religions, foreign nationalities, languages and cultures there are inside a country, the less likely any unified resistance or even voting outcome is likely to materialize. Should an effort to unseat the parasite become noticeable, all you need to do is promote hostilities between races, or religions, or nationalities, to avoid any successful, united effort against the parasite.

3) CONQUEST BY REVERSE RACISM OR THE PRACTICE OF EUGENICS IN REVERSE

No intelligent person will deny the importance of GENETICS. Your intelligence, color of your eyes, health, predispositions are all INHERITED. If one interbreeds with a family known to produce criminals and idiots, then you can also predict with great probability the future of the kids. May I say, perhaps, the future of the country?

Every race, nationality or group, inside itself, still has room for up- and down breeding. EUGENICS is a case in point. Eugenics is a weapon, like a knife or a gun, to be used for good or for evil. Remove by force all barriers, all existing defense to down breeding, and what do you get? You get down-breeding with a capital D. This process is now engulfing, perhaps, half the country and forthcoming sociological outcomes will be inescapably disastrous. They say that, in truth, you are looking at the greatest, most dangerous, most devastating, enforced practice of EUGENICS in REVERSE. And somehow, all of this, in the name of "freedom" and the "right" to selfdestruct.

UP-BREEDING tends to equip a population with resources to resist a political parasite, resist anybody exploiting and oppressing the people. Down-breeding obviously works in the opposite direction.

For what it's worth, mere racial Interbreeding, of ANY two different races results in an actual destruction of unique characteristics of both races. It is called a CRIME AGAINST RACE PRESERVATION. Kids of white/black parents will never be black, nor white. Actually, it constitutes a type of crime against both races.

CONQUEST BY LIES, PRETENSES AND POLITICAL THEATER

Some say that it is not that important "what really is", as long as people BELIEVE that it "really is". Much cheaper that way, no?

The powers that be have by now identified and labeled everybody in our country and are spying on every telephone call, every e-mail and (some say) every computer connected to the internet. Photo cameras are on every intersection, flying drones, in addition to satellites, gather info day and night. Why is that, do you suppose? So that Iran or a dead Bin Laden would not invade Washington, DC?

Hitler himself arranged the Reichstag fire in Germany to obtain "justification" for neutralizing individual rights and freedoms. A pretense is very easily staged, even including excuses for plunging the nation into wars. You merely need to have an obedient Secret Service and own the press and media to manufacture any illusion.

What you have read above has nothing to do with anybodies personal bias, likes or dislikes. This information defines solely the facts, the devastating effect of some of the political techniques currently in place.

The prowess, independence and liberty of a great people can be neutralized by implementing some of the above, using idiotic pretenses and evil laws, often without firing a single shot. The remaining question is, how much freedom do we have remaining? And, God help us, what will happen after all this?

Interesting, no?

APPENDIX

If the above does depress you, as it does depress me, remember that the final victory, an infinitely wonderful outcome, is awaiting EVERY true Christian! Our enemies are facing an eventual future of horror, which cannot be even imagined by anybody. Satan does not fool around. He means business and his business is to cause eventually infinite harm and suffering to EVERYONE he can TOUCH. Every disciple he takes, he takes into eventual eternal destruction. How would you like a master like that?

It is incredible that the Luceferian Elite does not know that. These are highly intelligent people and they don't even suspect that. They insist on trusting the ultimate deceiver. Satan is indeed a crafty fisherman; he offers his "worm", the lure of pleasure and success - but for how long? And then what happens to the fish? For us all, there will still be a whole eternity with justice out there.

God made man to have a master. If you DON'T want a loving God, you will automatically have Satan for your master. Check it out in the Bible.

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. The ultimate treasure is not creation, it is the Creator. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile to find our Lord and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in mygodsremnant.info (under Discipling Bible Studies) . It's made for you.
The second resource, remnantonly.info contains much information not easily found anywhere else. Curious?



To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print