WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MUSLIMS? CAN WE UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, OR WHY?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

A curious letter from one Worshipful Grand Master (Free Masonry) to another was found in a British museum, dated about 1897, in which, reportedly, a very curious prediction is made. "Two World Wars will be necessary against Christianity, followed by one World War against Islam."

Two bloody World Wars have indeed descended upon us, destroying not only the authority of every Catholic Emperor but also every shred of religious belief in many parts of the world.

Now another obvious disaster is increasingly engulfing the whole Muslim world.

Many Muslims are quite "religious" in their own way and they will absolutely NOT welcome or worship Satan or his Antichrist. In the absence of a Muslim industrial base, a tradition of science and any Muslim ethnic worldwide cohesion, no world war would make any sense.

Instead, could it be, that extreme stress and suffering, destruction and demoralization might now be attempted by a series of civil wars, of Muslim against Muslim, until total religious and economic demoralization eliminates their faith and makes them ripe for worshipping the Antichrist and for submitting to the "one world religion" and government?

If that is not enough, perhaps a Muslim super state can be organized under fanatic leadership, and then utterly demolished in an actual World War. Nazism was installed and destroyed inside of 15 years, with a yield for Satan of hundreds of millions of human souls. More than that were left living out their hopeless existence in unimaginable degradation.

The one Billion Muslims today, indeed, still have some WORKS. Have you not seen their women? NEVER will they display their half naked breasts or legs or buts. Why? Because that is a sexual invitation. We, Christians, were once like that. NEVER will a Muslim woman crucify her husband with "divorce". We, Christians, were once like that. NEVER will a Muslim daughter go to discothques, or bars, or commit (paid or unpaid) prostitution. We, Christians, were once like that. Their families still have the biblical "honor killings" (for adultery) to save the honor of the family, to discourage the destruction of their marriages, their children and their society. They still have a code of honesty among themselves. We don't hear about that much, do we?

Good works, in this age of total apostasy, are very impressive.

The Muslims see a tide of awesome changes coming against their way of life and against their faith and against their family security, and some are willing to fight to preserve what Christians have lost. But gradually, progressively, increasingly, everybody can see the growing power of Satan, and his awesome presence, inside the Muslim world.

We are seeing another people being torn to shreds and another, though different, faith gradually destroyed. Why you do you suppose is that?

Consider only one, of many strange happenings. Everybody (not paid to lie) says that IRAQ was infinitely better off under Sadat Hussein, before the US invasion. The country was stable, population largely protected. Even Christians were officially protected there. How strange that NO public media would even mention such simple facts during all the intervening years of multiplying disasters in Iraq?

What has happened since "liberation" of Iraq by US, all financed, naturally, by our national debt to the bankers? (Look at Greece now. What will the bankers do to us eventually?) How long does it take to build up a series of growing and multiplying secret societies led by Luceferians? Since then ISIL has been launched from that platform, preceded and followed by who knows how many other disasters. Have you wondered where these terrorists get their advanced weapons, trucks and fanatic training? They have no manufacturing capability. If you follow the money, arms and propaganda trail you might even see who is directing all this. But you will only see pawns, never their masters. For now, all you see is tears, broken hearts and broken lives.


Appendix

Man can NEVER be saved by his WORKS, or PILGRIMAGE TO A SHRINE OR "HOLY PLACE",
or by rituals, or religious observances, or 'ultimate unction', or priestly mambo-jumbo or Church and Mosque attendance, or prayers five times daily, or any religious (true or demonic) loyalty or observance. Nor is there any future at all for today's rich Luceferian Elite, believing the lies of Satan, trusting blindly the ultimate betrayer for their eternity.

Who says? GOD says. Study the Bible.

MAN NEEDS A SAVIOR FOR SALVATION, someone absolutely perfect and innocent, willing to PAY for our sins, to balance eternal justice. In His infinite goodness God gave mankind his WORD, the BIBLE and a SAVIOR, to save the lost. All of mankind is poised right now on a ledge, poised for the final plunge into Hell, both the butchers and their victims. Such is the actual reality for all of us.

Here God provided a way out, a route to salvation. Salvation is offered to ALL who are WILLING TO CHANGE, both to the prey and to predators, both to the Luceferians and to their victims. Have a heart for others. Help them, protect them all. God has a heart for you. Why fry forever because other devils would like you to? Check out the Bible, the Word of Almighty God.

THE BIBLE IS A LOVE STORY; WRITTEN WITH BLOOD, UPON A WOODEN CROSS; THE STORY OF GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU. Think about it. It's true. There is ONE, of course, who would NEVER want you to think about it!

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him!
If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. Increase my love for you and my obedience to your loving and just laws..".

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. After this check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in mygodsremnant.info and remnantonly.info. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print