DO MOST CHRISTIANS NOT UNDERSTAND, OR DO SOME REJECT THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

Is it possible to characterize and condense all revelations of God into one single commandment? Some say that it is. In the "Greatest Commandment" you have your Savior, Christ Jesus, and all of God's Word to you, the Bible. Take a look. This commandment has two parts:

(1) THE FIRST PART DEALS WITH MANS RELATIONSHIP TO OUR ONLY GREATEST FRIEND, OUR ELOHIM, TO GOD HIMSELF.
(2)IN THE SECOND PART OF THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT, "THESE WORDS I COMMAND YOU TODAY"REPRESENT THE BIBLE. GOD'S WORD IS THE BIBLE.

BEHOLD GODS GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF ALL, Deut. 6:4-9:

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

"And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes. And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates."

I quote from the old King James Bible because by now ALL the modern "Bankers Versions" have been mutilated, at least in part, by our satanic enemies; they get worse with every new edition. You think these "dear people" publish 'bibles' for the glory of our God? Or maybe mutilate Gods Word by accident? For examples look up "Bible Mutilation" in christianarticles.net. Not all the important text has been changed or deleted, but enough of it has been in areas important to our faith. Good reason to stay away from "Modern Language" bibles. Could they have done something like this to the Moslem Quran and lived? Hah!

Above is the greatest of all the commandments of God. It has TWO parts:

(1) THE FIRST PART DEALS WITH MANS RELATIONSHIP TO OUR ONLY GREATEST FRIEND, OUR ELOHIM, TO GOD HIMSELF.

There is also a definition, a reference to the Person of God: "Hear o Israel, your ELOHIM, your plural God, is one". (Eloh is singular, add "im" and you have the plural for 3 o more. For example, Kibbutz in Hebrew is a village. Kibbutzim is three or more villages) Our plural God is an indivisible union of 3 persons. If you need to argue, go argue with God. This, to the best knowledge available, is how Gods Word reads. Compare Isaiah 48: 12-16, 1 John 5:7, Mark

CONTINUING IN THE FIRST PART, "Love the Lord thy God with ALL your might, all our heart, all your soul."

Do you suppose that 90 % is enough? Or 99.99%? If it is not 100 %, then forget it. IT'S ALL OR NOTHING WITH GOD. This refers to priority you have set for your God, for accepting His authority in your life. It refers to the loyalty you have for Him. It does not address occasional failures or sins. Being human we all have failures, temporarily. But we try to correct them.

God can be had only one way. Don't kid yourself; do you want your God to be the RULER OF YOUR LIFE? Do you want God's perfect will? If not, you will have a different 'god'. If anything is more important to you than your creator and only greatest friend, your God Almighty, you will have a different god. You can't just "accept God", as if you were doing Him some great favor.

JESUS WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS, THEN TO BE THE RULER OF OUR LIFE.

Why?
Because that's who He is. He IS the king of kings and the lord of lords. We invite Him for who He is. If you don't want Him as your King, he will never force himself. He will honor your will. You will have the other one (Satan) automatically. This other one will never honor your will or your eternity.

Christ Jesus mustn be first at work, first in marriage, first between you and friends, first between you and enemies. You become His disciple.

When you invite Christ Jesus to be the RULER OF YOUR LIFE, and mean it, you become a Christian. For you all things have become new. Jesus paid for you. If you reject your Savior, you pay yourself. If you pay yourself, God says that the smoke of your torment shall ascend forever and ever. You think, maybe, God is kidding?

No matter what we have done, served sin or the Chief Devil himself, every human being willing to change, wanting a God of love instead of a god of betrayal, will be forgiven, will be given a new heart (innermost being) and an eternity of joy unspeakable and full of glory. You have God's Word, His pledge for this. This life is nothing compared to eternity. Why trade these few temporary pleasures or advantages of sin for an eternity of unspeakable, unthinkable horror. You choose.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. PLEASE BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND -- TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.


(2)IN THE SECOND PART OF THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT, "THESE WORDS I COMMAND YOU TODAY"REPRESENT THE BIBLE. GOD'S WORD IS THE BIBLE.

The WORD of God is the bible. At that time (the Day of Moses) it represented all from Genesis to that part of Deuteronomy. TODAY, it is the ENTIRE bible. Christians received the entire Bible in the first century AD. It is the only writing ever to be preserved by the signature of God, by a mathematical base in every verse of the original language, codes connecting the chapters, mathematical chains connecting the books of the bible, by a quarter of the bible being pure prophecy and by the very quality of the witness and message.

THERE ARE THREE STEPS COMMANDED BY GOD WITHIN THE SECOND PART REGARDING BIBLE-WITHIN THIS, THE GREATEST, COMMANDMENT.

a) "And THESE WORDS, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:" STUDY, meditate upon the Word of God until it is in your head? No! UNTIL IT IS IN YOUR HEART your innermost being, where you live, in your spirit, in your works. Some part of it? No. "These words I command thee this day", in the day of Moses, it was from beginning of Torah till Deuteronomy. TODAY it is the entire bible which God has sent us for TODAY.

b) TEACH THE BIBLE TO YOUR FAMILY.
This is a commandment! "And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes."

God tells you, TEACH your family, when you rise up, when you lie down, when you walk out, when you..Maybe, this way, you won't have a divorce in your future, and maybe your children will grow to love, obey and and defend youand your Faith.

c) " And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates."

Then SHARE THE BIBLE WITH THE PUBLIC you can reach "write God's Word on the posts of your house, on your gate" How about getting some Chick Tracts (check internet) and spreading them around? Or find your own way of telling the world about the only hope we have?

Well, there you have it, Friend: Christ Jesus, your Savior, and His Word. It is a COMMANDMENT, if you are a Christian. If you reject Gods Greatest Commandment you also reject God.

Ponder that.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print