HOW OLD IS OUR WORLD? Is that important?
by Eugene Lopatynsky

They say that evolutionary propaganda has changed us from a Christian people to a pagan nation. This is how important evolutionary lies are to the Establishment. This is why no instruction in Creation Science is permitted; why anyone opposing evolution may be rapidly without a job.

WHAT EVIDENCE CAN THE LUCEFERIANS SHOW FOR THE AGE OF THIS WORLD? OR THE AGE OF A FOSSIL? They are talking in terms of millions and billions of years! They need the fantasy of endless mysterious ages to pretend a process of evolution in order to deny intelligent creation. Mathematically, any probability of life originating by chance, no matter if you had a trillion years, in practical terms, is absolutely nonexistent. Check the literature or calculate yourself. Want to hear these people blab?

Nowadays, at one end of a museum they declare that they know the age of trilobites (fossils) from the age of the STRATA (layer, depth) where these were found. At the other end of the museum they will insist that they know the age of the STRATA by the presence of trilobites in it! This is circular reasoning. This is utter, malicious, lying nonsense, to destroy the faith of your kids. And, imagine, WHY would they want to destroy the FAITH of your kids? All this they call science. The "biological column" of evolution exists ONLY in their "school" books. All the evidence available shows that the appearance of all life was simultaneous. There is no separation in time between species, phyla, and so on.

Carbon 14 dating is ineffective for ages more than 50, 000 years, because, mathematically, there will not be enough C14 left to measure. Observe, however, that all these "most ancient" fossils still contain C14! THAT MEANS THAT THEY ARE VERY RECENT. A "hundred million year old fossil" re-dated with CORRECTED C14 will show an age of less than 10,000 years! Check the work of Dr Robert Whitelaw (Radiocarbon Journal; Virginia Polytechnic), Dr. Melvin Cook (U of Utah) and many others. The mathematical correction in dating is necessary because the formation and decay of C14 is not in equilibrium.

For sheer fun consider some of the inherent, continuous and rapid changes in the structure of our Solar System directly impacting Earth:

Our SUN loses 5 feet of diameter EVERY HOUR (1% of diameter per century), due to gravitational collapse and loss of radiated matter. Try your calculator. Some millions years BACK in time the solar furnace would have expanded close to the orbit of mercury! The rate of loss in diameter would probably be far greater (faster) in the time of a younger, more explosive planetary system. You think anything on this planet would have survived? Our Earth is very recent, Old Boy. But our great evolutionary "scientists" postulate an age of half a BILLION years just for the appearance of trilobites.

The rotation of our planet was shown slowing by nearly a second per century and recently, by newer measurements, at a VERY MUCH greater rate. How far back in time would daylight on earth been halved and rotation doubled? There are only so many seconds within the current rotational period of 24 hours. How about centrifugal distortion of the planet? The physical changes within this solar system have their limits. Even allowing for changes in rate of decline, all these processes show evidence of change, from a very recent beginning.

Our MOON is getting further away from earth by some 2 inches every year. So how close was it to Earth some few hundred thousand years ago? How about millions of years ago? Start multiplying. A slight correction here is necessary, as the rate of separation would have increased with distance due to lesser gravitational attraction.

Why are above physical facts never advertised? You can see geologically very rapid changes, which must have started recently and cannot continue or remain stable for very long. Why have you never seen this printed in "National Geographic"? You can figure that one out for yourself. A past of even a hundred thousand years is impossible under many of these circumstances listed below. We have a very young Earth.

There ARE THOUSANDS OF MEASURABLE GEOLOGICAL PROCESSES which limit the age of our earth. Look up my article on "Will Evolution Crush your Kids? How Old is our planet?" in christianarticles.net. Check the work of Dr. E. F. Blick and a host of other world class scientists. Here you'll find real evidence, not circular reasoning.

EVERY CONCEIVABLE PROCESS, which could shed light on the age of this planet as well as the age of once living things, consistently argues for a YOUNG EARTH!

Consider accumulation of Helium 4 isotope, flux of chemicals by rivers into oceans, population statistics, decline in earth's magnetic field, accumulation of meteorite dust, measurements of heat radiated by Jupiter and Saturn (twice the energy they receive from the sun), solar system dust and the Poyntin-Robertson effect, pressure gradients in oil/gas deposits in permeable rock, mass-loss of short periods comets, escape of high velocity stars extrapolated to common point of origin, and many hundreds and thousands of investigated rate processes invariably point at a young earth. Check the evidence now available from hundreds of sources, but you must look for them. They are not advertised in National Geographic or your daily TV or taught in public schools. Perhaps start with my article "Will Evolution Crush your Kids? How Old is the Planet?" or examine detailed physical evidence provided by Creation Science.

The above provides valid scientific data, most unlike the pure fantasy used in dating by the enemy of God. How they delight in the destruction of the Faith of your kids! In NATURE everything DE-volves, the very reverse of evolution is true. Everything proceeds to change FROM more complex TO less complex forms. This is defined by the Second Law of Thermodynamics, called ENTROPY, and there are no exceptions. To claim the non existence of the Second Law is crazy. In all nature the trend is always DOWN in complexity, not up.

An interesting study is the investigation into the age of coral reefs or the age of deserts, like the Sahara. Studies have shown, in both cases, a process started about 4000 years ago. The global flood, Noah's flood, occurred 4400 years ago. You think that is a coincidence?

THE LONG GEOLOGICAL AGES INVENTED BY THE ESTABLISHMENT JUST AREN'T THERE.

If they aren't there, what about evolution? It takes infinitely more FAITH to believe in evolution, than to believe in God.

The Luceferians have no evidence AT ALL for the ages they propose (and increase these ages, almost yearly), for anything, whatsoever!

ATHEISM is a RELIGION. There is no conceivable way to PROVE THERE IS NO GOD; especially when everything points to a special creation. Atheism rests on pure belief, on faith in the lies of Satan. It is a religion. One difference between their religion and ours is that their religion is tax supported. And we are all paying for it.

No person honestly SEARCHING FOR TRUTH will accept the evolutionary nonsense. The real reason they do it is to justify their sexual and other mores, to eliminate Gods Law (Bible) in their life, or for financial-political advantage.

Good luck, Bub. You think it's worth it?

What if the BIBLE is really true? Forget the current anti God hysteria; find the real facts in all this. Why would anybody hate the God of Love and Justice and His Word (Bible)? The Luceferians hate our God. They hate the God who says "do not lie, do not murder, do not steal, do not hurt". They hate the God who says, "Love your enemies; do good to them who spitefully use you and persecute you..." Have you considered why and how come?

The Bible is a love story; written with blood, upon a wooden cross; the story of God's love for you.

No matter what we have done, served sin or the Chief Devil himself, every human being willing to change, wanting a God of love instead of a god of betrayal, will be forgiven, will be given a new heart and an eternity of joy unspeakable and full of glory. This life is nothing compared to eternity. Why trade these few temporary advantages for an eternity of unspeakable, unthinkable horror. Adam and Eve have already chosen. Today YOU choose.

Men are not lost because they are sinners; they are lost because they have rejected Jesus who died for them. Even if you go into a lost eternity and have not accepted Christ, He died for you, and you simply made His sacrifice for you of no avail. You have trodden underfoot the blood of your Savior. Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile to find our Lord and to belong to Him!

If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS; PLEASE BE THE LORD OF MY LIFE; HELP ME TO LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."

After this, check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info (under Discipling Bible Studies) . It's made for you. The second resource, www.remnantonly.info contains much information not easily found anywhere else. Curious?


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print