What Is In Your Hand?
by Annagail Lynes

"Then the LORD said to him, 'What is that in your hand?'..." - Exodus 4:2 (NIV).

We all have a destiny, a reason we are on this Earth, an assignment we are supposed to accomplish.

We wait, thinking that God needs to equip us. Only God has already given us all things that pertain to life and godliness (2 Peter 1:3).

We already have all we need to accomplish our goal.

When Moses said to God, "What if they do not believe me or listen to me and say 'The Lord did not appear to you'?," God asked, "What is that in your hand? (Exodus 4:1-2).

We don't see what God has already provided. We keep looking outside of ourselves for our provision.

He has given us hidden talents, hidden abilities and an awesomeness that no one else has.

We just need take what we have in the naturalour talents, our inadequate funds, our five-loaves-and-one-fish lunchand give it to God.

When we do this, God will put His supernatural on our natural and use it to do extraordinary things.

Moses gave Him the staff, and God performed miracles with it.

The boy gave Jesus his lunch, and Jesus fed over 5,000 people with it until they were full (Matthew 14:13-21).

Give God what little you have, and He will do the miraculous with it.

We can do nothing without God (John 15:5), but we are well able to overcome every obstacle with God (2 Corinthians 2:14).


Have you given God all your talents, gifts and resources? Do it today, and see what He will do for you.

Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print