Rattle Bones
by PamFord Davis

No, I do not plan to expose any skeletons in your closet but I do want to rattle bones.

Health experts have revealed the importance of building strong bones. After taking bone density scans, physicians have diagnosed my condition as osteoporosis. I take that information seriously.

Proverbs has pertinent health information

"The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and a good report makes the bones healthy (Proverbs 15:30 NKJ)."

That gives me something to ponder. The Proverbs writer links good news with healthy bones.

"Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the bones (Proverbs 16:24 NKJ)."

Am I contributing to the building of healthy bones in lives of those I know? Are my words pleasant? No, not always.

"A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones (Proverbs 17:22 NKJ)."

Publishers are not likely to print Proverbs wisdom literature in medical journals. I trust the Great Physician; He fashioned my frame in my mother's womb.

"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You (Psalm 139:13-15a NKJ)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print