DECEITFUL BIBLE CRITICISM
by Eugene Lopatynsky

DECEITFUL BIBLE CRITICISM

Throughout the ages error has often been hailed as truth, and biblical truth had been condemned as error. Various invented Bible criticisms have been and are presented under various excuses with a clear intention to diminish faith in the Bible.

Anything which undermines the inerrant authority of the Word of God will undermine the Faith and moral conduct of many. Attacks against the inerrancy (NO ERRORS) of the Bible have been continuous for the last twenty centuries. In fact, the first attack against the Word of God was in the Garden of Eden, "Yeah, hath God said?"(Genesis 3:1), that is the first step, to CAST DOUBT UPON GOD'S WORD. Followed by "Ye shall NOT surely die..." (Gen 3:4). This is the second step, a lie, TO NEGATE THE WORD OF GOD.

WELL, THEY DID SURELY DIE.

What's more, you can see a triple impact of God's Word. They died spiritually, they died physically and the final, "second death" (eternal), is still pending at the coming white throne judgment.

What real reason can anyone have trying to show alleged weakness in the Bible, -pretending "honesty" is it to show that God lies? Or that the Bible lies? Well, let's BE HONEST ABOUT THE INTENTION IN "PRESENTING ALLEGED ERRORS". May I suggest that mutilated bibles and Greek forgeries have been used for generations already, not in any search for truth, but to reduce reliance on God's Word. Who profits from achieving a reduced reliance on the Word of God?

The Torah and Tex. Receptus, in their original language, are without errors. Many rich people have posted a reward to anyone capable of showing clear contradictions in the King James Bible in a Court of Law. The rewards are still uncollected.

God's Word is protected by its own, unbelievably complex and thorough, burglar alarm. Concealed throughout every biblical passage are hidden mathematical and other phenomena, absolutely unique to the Torah and Textus Receptus of the Bible. No other book in the world, no Greek or Hebrew classic, no Apocrypha, no deviation from Hebrew Torah or Textus Receptus (more than 5000 original surviving manuscripts, with 99.65% total agreement with each other), the Old Testament in Hebrew and New Testament in Greek and Aramaic, no other religious writing exhibits any of these phenomena.
For one, every verse in the original Tx. Receptus (more than 31 000 verses) divides by seven! All Greek and Hebrew letters have a numerical value. Their numeric sum, in each and every Bible verse always divides by seven! If a single word or letter in the original text is missing, added or transposed it is easily detected by the mathematical alarm which goes off, showing tempering. Inside each verse the most amazing numerical phenomena are built into wording, letters, consonants, vowels. EVERY IMPORTANT POINT IS REPEATED IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF GOD'S WORD AT LEAST TWO OR THREE TIMES, TO ASSURE CLARITY OF INTENT. Want to criticize that? The Bible is a miracle, perhaps greater than the creation of life itself!

Is there another religious writing or literature which exhibits anything like that? Why not tell the whole world about that?

Imagine finding Isaac Newton, Shakespeare, Yitzhak Rabin, Twin Towers, Hitler, to name only the fewest, imagine finding their pertinent info in CODES written 3000 years ago! CHAINS of names hold the chapters and books together. Every verse of the Textus Receptus embodies a mathematical mosaic! Not to mention that a quarter of the Bible is pure PROPHECY of 100 % accuracy, nearly all of it now realized. The probability to obtain this by chance is one against a totally astronomical number which exceeds the number of atomic particles in the postulated universe.

This (evidence for the above) is what every Christian should exhibit to the World, instead of looking to weaken the Bible, while using the "Bankers Modern Language" texts or ancient Bible forgeries.

Confirm God's Signature in reference libraries or on the internet. Might also examine, "THE WORD OF GOD EMBODIES GOD'S SIGNATURE IN EVERY VERSE, IMPOSSIBLE TO DUPLICATE", displayed as a mathematical base in every verse, Bible codes and Bible Chains, my articles in christianarticles.net.

Instead of providing information about the SIGNATURE of GOD in every verse of God's Word, instead of that, some people attack the Bible. Nowadays, seemingly, every attack proceeds from mutilated, "modern language" bibles (small b), sometimes backed up by Greek translations from the Tx. Sinaicus, which is as a part of the forgery of Origen within TX. MINORI (altered Sinaicus, Vaticanus and Alexandrianus - these are the "Better Texts" referenced in 'Bankers bibles 'as subnotes!).

There are many who dislike both our God and His Word. Many prefer Satan and that which this temporary Prince of this world still temporarily offers. Satan and his demons know that their time and privilege is running out. Their victims do not know that. Read about their final surprise in Revelation 6:15-17.

No matter what anyone has done, served sin or the Chief Devil himself, EVERY human being willing to change, wanting a God of love instead of a god of lies and betrayal, will be forgiven, will be given a new heart and an eternity of joy unspeakable and full of glory. This life is NOTHING compared to eternity. Why trade a few very temporary advantages for an eternity of unspeakable, unthinkable horror? You choose. Adam and Eve chose. This time, YOU have today a chance to choose for yourself.

Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this world is worthwhile just to find Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. PLEASE BE THE LORD MY LIFE; INCREASE MY LOVE FOR YOU AND MY OBEDIENCE! HELP ME TO READ YOUR BIBLE EVERY DAY AND CLEAN UP MY lIFE! THEN HELP ME TO HELP OTHERS TO FIND YOU AND LOVE YOU.

If you do this, and mean it, with an open heart, this prayer will never fail. It will become the greatest thing you will ever have, and it will last forever. Even in this life it will be the greatest happiness you'll know, and a light upon your path. Conversely, to FAIL in this, it will be the GREATEST DISASTER you will ever have, both here and hereafter.

After this, clean up your life with the Bible. Check out the guide in "How to read the Bible and clean up your life" in www.mygodsremnant.info or www.remnantonly.info. Write this into your internet search engine. It's made for you.


To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print