Jesus Cares
by Susan Ferguson

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. (Psalm 55:22)

Are you facing circumstances that seem hopeless? Most Christians experience discouragement at some point in their lives. Maybe you have prayed night and day about a problem, and it has only gotten worse. Maybe years have gone by, and your prayers are still unanswered. Maybe you are going through a difficult time, and you feel that no one understands or cares. Dear Reader, know that Jesus cares, and He wants you to cast your burdens on Him. (1 Peter 5:7) When you come to the end of your strength, you'll find God's grace to strengthen and sustain you. Trust Jesus and He will see you through.

Now let me ask you to look back over your life for a moment. Think about the trials you've faced and how God brought you through them. Remember when you were sick, and God healed you. Remember when your bank account was low, and God supplied your needs. Remember when He comforted you and sustained you through a time of loss. Throughout all your troubles, He has never left you nor will He ever leave you. Keep praying, keep trusting, and keep believing. You are His precious child, and He will never stop being faithful.

Heavenly Father, pour out Your strength on those who are discouraged or weary. Touch them with Your love and give them Your peace. Assure them of Your faithfulness that will continue throughout their lives. In Jesus' name. Amen.


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print