AN INSPIRATIONAL JOURNEY INTO A CREATIVE MIND
by chuma obum

Chuma Obum is a Nigerian entrepreneur, author and speaker who is deeply passionate about touching lives through inspirational words - whether written or spoken. To this end, he recently released an inspirational book and a spoken word MP3 album titled: Healing Words for the Soul, and Inspirational Tunes for the Soul, respectively.

While the book is a quick read resource of motivational support and information that presents self-help strategies that you can use to pick yourself up and achieve a lifetime of success, the spoken word MP3 album is an inspired collection of lyrical expressions and positive confessions taken from the book and carefully put together by the author to enlighten, entertain and empower listeners greatly. Moreover, no matter your condition or situation in life, there is a healing word for you in any of the two inspirational offerings. Or better still, you can open the following links to either sample both products or to form your own independent opinion; http://amzn.to/1NNiif3 (book) & http://amzn.to/1POfC1s (MP3)

Having said that, let's take a quick journey into the creative mind of this solution-oriented individual known as Chuma Obum;


WHO ARE YOU?
I'm an inspirational human device adorning the corridor of our Creator's paradise. Capture a glimpse of my shine and you'll be eager to see His Majesty Divine. In all corners of His glorious household, I'm a great vision to behold.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS OR PHILOSOPHY,

ON VISION; "There is no provision for a cesarean operation when it comes to birthing your brainchild or giving birth to your vision. You just have to keep pushing."

ON MONEY; "Money is supposed to be a resource that bridges the gap between the rich and the poor, and not a force which separates them more and more."

ON RELIGION; "The religious problems destroying many nations are deprived of solutions because we fail to realize that the real God of all nations is indeed bigger than religion and all its denominations."

ON MARRIAGE; "A man who marries a woman, who is truly his wife, has solved ninety nine percent of his problems in life."

ON LOVE; "Since the Creator Himself is love personified, it is only on love's bosom that humankind will truly blossom."

ON HOPE; "It's our trust in God and faith in His word that enables us to keep a stronghold on a sacred rope called hope."

ON FAITH; "Faith is having the confidence to face life's race knowing that God will surely give you the grace to progress from phase to phase."

ON WORK; "It's true that there is no substitute for hard work; but it's also true that there is no altitude like smart work, because smart work eliminates all the unnecessary hard work. Moreover, while hard work is about might, smart work is about insight."

ON JUSTICE; "Justice without prejudice demands that all people are treated equal, on the premise that all people are created equal."

ON LEADERSHIP; "Real leaders know that it is in their attitudinal and moral disposition that greatness is found, and not in the position they abound."

ON HUMILITY; "Those who choose to be humble hardly lose ground or stumble."

ON INTEGRITY; "The quality of your honesty and integrity is best served to humanity when it is exemplified by your true personality."

ON EDUCATION; "Education is a lifelong endeavor. So people who truly seek to fulfill their highest purpose in life know that they must continue to learn and grow even while on the go."

ON UNIQUENESS; "Dare to be distinct and rise above mediocrity in any and every situation knowing that uniqueness and excellence is the integrity of God's creation."

ON LIMITATIONS; "Whether in reality or in your thoughts, do not let limitations of any sort hold you back from bringing forth the real values of your self-worth."

ON EXPERIENCE; "Experience becomes an incompetent teacher when it cannot be recalled to address familiar or similar issues. However, the wisdom that is consciously awakened due to an experience is a more purposeful teacher than the experience itself. Because it is when you are wisely aware of the lessons inherent in experiences (whether yours or others), that you are truly empowered by knowledge."

ON PRODUCTIVITY; "We are all products of our inner conducts, and should therefore resolve to be inwardly attentive in order to be outwardly productive."

ON TRYING; "Trying reveals new opportunities you could not see when you where busy crying. So wipe your tears, face your fears and accelerate your gears."

ON SUCCESS; "Success is a journey with no destination. It is the continuous evolution of excellent progressions achieved in various successions."


IF YOU HAD ONE WISH, WHAT WILL IT BE?
That millions of people will read and share the messages in my book, because it's an absolute treasure chest of lyrical expressions and positive confessions that you can use to wipe your tears, face your fears, accelerate your gears and achieve more in life with faith, love and hope.

WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE TO YOUR GENERATION AND MANY MORE TO COME?
Let your words heal and not hurt.

WHAT IS YOUR TAKEAWAY MESSAGE?
Be Inspired, Get Motivated and Stay Encouraged!




Thanks for reading.

Appreciatively yours,
For: Chuma Obum.

Truewords Integrated Services... touching lives through words!
www.truewords.com.ng


P.S
Mind you, all of the inspiring quotes used in the article above were originally written by Chuma Obum, and can only be used or copied with expressly written permission to [email protected] . Thanks for your understanding.

P.S 2.
Open this link: http://bit.ly/1KvyJtu to download a free Inspirational Ebook which presents faith-based motivational messages and strategies that you can use to achieve a lifetime of success for the glory of God and benefit of humanity. Also, visit this YouTube page https://youtu.be/QP1akOluVdA to watch a video of 10 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate You To Achieve More in Life.

Chuma Obum is a gifted wordsmith & a sage of simple truths who is renowned for his creative depth & solution-oriented personality. He is passionate about touching lives through inspirational words,written or spoken. Visit http://truewords.com.ng/ to find out more about his lifework.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print