THE WITNESS FOR CHRIST AND CHRISTIANITY IS WITHOUT EQUAL ANYWHERE!
by Eugene Lopatynsky


THE WITNESS FOR CHRIST AND CHRISTIANITY IS WITHOUT EQUAL ANYWHERE!

The witness contained in the Bible is without equal on earth!

At crucifixion you see the apostles disorganized, fleeing and hiding. Almost immediately afterward you see them welded together in strength, and love and absolute dedication. What happened?

THE RESURRECTION HAPPENED.

You weren't there and I wasn't there. THEY WERE THERE. The Disciples were there. They witnessed the resurrection. They saw, conversed with and even dined with the resurrected Christ!

They sacrificed all pursuit of worldly gain, their family life, their personal safety and eventually all were martyred to death, except with the possible exception of John. THEY WITNESSED WITH THEIR LIVES AND WITH THEIR DEATHS. They bore witness of Christ's resurrection, the birth of Christianity.

You think they were easy to convince? Thomas said "I will NOT believe until I have placed my hand into His side and nail scarred hands."

NOBODY would willingly die and sacrifice himself FOR HIS OWN LIES!Only the opposite would apply man would LIE TO ESCAPE punishment.

All disciples of Christ did voluntarily sacrifice themselves for their FAITH! Would that be really too much to ask of any Pastor today? How about "Pick up your cross and follow me"? Really, too much to ask any Pastor?

What moved those men?

Paul was initially the worst enemy Christianity had, till he encountered the resurrected Christ. What convinced him to abandon his previous life, family, position in the Sanhedrin to follow the one he had persecuted? He was whipped, tortured, incarcerated, suffered shipwreck, then had his head cut off. Why would a man deliberately choose this course?

This is possible ONLY in the presence of rock-solid, factual, incontrovertible, physical evidence for Resurrection; the birth of our Faith!

THAT is the Christian witness for the Bible!

By comparison, the disciples of Mohammed, while he still lived, already plotted to murder each other to seize power over each other; and did so. This is how the split of Shia and Sunna in Islam originated. To this day there is mourning over the slaughter among Mohammedans. That is their witness.

The witness, as well as the message of the Bible, are unparalleled.

BEWARE OF 'IDEOLOGICAL GREEKS' BEARING 'IDEOLOGICAL' GIFTS.

God's Word was and is under attack from the very beginning till present. You can figure out by whom and why, yourself.

Periodically, information is published, selecting vital Bible topics, pretending to defend the Faith, while in reality it is merely an excuse to CAST DOUBT; to attack, to present and repeat, all the warped propaganda which our enemies have invented and assembled against Christianity during millennia.

In fact, the first attack against the Word of God was in the Garden of Eden, "Yeah, hath God said?"(Genesis 3:1), that is the first step, to CAST DOUBT UPON GOD'S WORD. Followed by "Ye shall NOT surely die..." (Gen 3:4). This is the second step, a lie, TO NEGATE THE WORD OF GOD. Well, they surely died.

If quotations are used against us, they are always from the forged texts of Origen, the Tx. Minori, which the Globalists now extoll as the "Better Manuscripts", in footnotes of globalist "bibles".

The Signature of God (see Christianarticles.net or check internet) is fully intact in the Tx.Majori more than 5000 surviving manuscripts, in Greek and Aramaic, agreeing 99.65% with each other. This signature would not be intact, in fact, there would be no signature, if the texts had been altered.

Somebody once mixed cork particles with sand, poured water over the whole thing and stirred the mess. Maybe it was to illustrate specific gravity. What happened? All the cork particles rose to the surface, leaving the sand at the bottom. Maybe, what we see spiritually is something like that? Some people will seek and find and love the Lord, no matter what. Others always end up navigating into the opposite direction.

Pray for the others. Their prospects are unimaginably disastrous. Who says? You know who says and keeps on saying. But then, these people cannot see it, until the trap closes permanently. Satan blinds them. Some of them even love to destroy the faith of others.

Who was it that said, "Much better for them if a millstone was tied to their necks, and they were drowned in the depths of the sea"? Paraphrased, if you please. Apparently that horrid alternative would be more profitable to them than destroying the faith of others.

To get a list of my articles write my full name (Eugene Lopatynsky) into GOOGLE, then click on faithwriters.

Or use EDGE for your search engine.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print