Where Is Your Confidence?
by Annagail Lynes

And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." And the servant was healed that very moment. - Matthew 8:13 (NASB).


It shall be done for you as you have believed. As you have believed.

Things are going to happen for us as we believe they are going to happen.

There is a real power in believing, but what does that word actually mean?

This is the Greek transliterated word pisteuō, which means to think to be true, to be persuaded of, to credit, place confidence in.

What are you persuaded of? What do you place your confidence in?

Whatever you believe is going to happen in your life.

If you believe you are always going to struggle with money, you will always struggle with money.

If you believe you will always be sick, you will always be sick.

It shall be done for us as we have believed.

This is where a lot of people miss it when it comes to standing on the promises of God. It is not a half-believing project. It is an all-or-nothing. You have to be fully persuaded that what God promised will come to pass here on Earth (Matthew 6:10). You have to place your confidence in what the Word of God actually says and not man's interpretation.

What things in your life are no longer serving you? What things have you believed that have netted you the same results year after year?

Why not go to the Word and find out what the Bible says about that situation? Why not choose to believe what the Word says over all the chatter of the preachers, the clammer of the world, the knocking of your circumstances?

It shall be done for you as you have believed.

Why not make it a priority to put our total confidence in what the Word says? Then we will see those things manifest in our lives instead of the bad.

Challenge what you believe today!

Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print