Be of Good Courage
by PamFord Davis

On this Veteran's Day, it is appropriate to reflect upon the roles filled by all military veterans, as well as active service personnel. They have sacrificially given of themselves in countless ways. We thank them.

In like manner, I thank spiritual veterans; dedicated men and women have served at the battlefront against Satan and his hordes of demons. Many of these veterans have sacrificed greatly, leaving family behind as they served in foreign mission fields.

Both military and spiritual services require acts of bravery.

"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Then Joshua commanded the officers of the people, saying, Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God giveth you to possess it (Joshua 1:8-11 KJV)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print