Detrimental Thoughts
by PamFord Davis

How do we deal with detrimental thoughts?

The devil is the accuser of God's children. Either we take thoughts captive or he holds us captive.

" since the weapons of our warfare are not worldly but are powerful through God for the demolition of strongholds. We demolish arguments and every high-minded thing that is raised up against the knowledge of God, taking every thought captive to obey Christ (2 Corinthians 10:4-5 HCS)."

Self-condemnation is one of Satan's snares.

"Therefore, no condemnation now exists for those in Christ Jesus, because the Spirit's law of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death (Romans 8:1-2 HCS)."

The devil also bombards our minds with fears.

Fears of terrorism threats grow globally. Will we succumb to satanic intimidation as he uses violence to terrorize our minds?

"You are from God, little children, and you have conquered them, because the One who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world (1 John 4:4 HCS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print