What Is Hidden?
by Annagail Lynes

Everything hidden will be revealed, and everything secret will come out into the open. - Mark 4:22 (CEB).

When I play cards, mostly cribbage, I play what it is in my hand rather than hoping and praying that I get a certain card.

I play life the same way. I go off of what I can see.

I made a decision to move to another state based on what I knew to be true at the time. I prayed about it and felt God leading me in a certain direction.

This decision, I knew, meant leaving behind an awesome guy. Only I didn't really know how he felt about me. I didn't know how committed he was to the relationship.

When I told him I was leaving, I learned he planned on taking the relationship to the next level.

For me, it changed nothing. I knew where God was leading me...and I needed to follow God.

Everything that is hidden will be revealed eventually, but make sure it isn't a matter of "too little, too late."

I mean tell people how you feel about them now. Tell people how much you appreciate them now because tomorrow it may be too late. Tomorrow they may move away or have an accident.

Those things that you need to tell people, tell them now because it is never going to be the right timing.

Don't let those unspoken words stay hidden. You might not get the chance later on, and you will live with a lifetime of regret.

What have you put off saying? Say it today.


Annagail Lynes is a pharmacy technician, certified life coach and ordained minister.  She is helping people move forward after trauma by helping them discover their purpose. Follow her blog at 316counseling.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print